my daddy spanked me

My blood is literally battery acid from all the Redbull I have consumed in the last months. but that ain't no problem. the problem I have except being a dumb fuck is the lack of space on my desk. Let me tell you a story. Wait I have to shit. I'm back and I washed my hands don't ask. While I took a massive shit I had another story to tell but let us stay with Redbull for now. I kinda start to drink a lot of Redbull starting this year. Or, well, starting bullshit ass homeschooling. And one day my fucking brain cells decided to build a fucking wall made out of empty Redbull cans we are now on march 13th (actually 8 minutes away from 14th) and my wall made out of Redbull which smells like piss is now worth 13,50€ which is 11,59 pounds. And the wall only. What else do I have? Ah, yes, of course, the gun made out of Redbull cans and last but not least the Redbull-ring-pulls-necklace that also smells like blue piss. It started very small but then that bastard got big quite quick because my consuming got damn wild. I had to remove my whole PC for more space and some of my art. (I am wearing a mf shirt which is kind of annoying from all the chocking like gawd damn chill ya dickhead) Am I going to write a whole fucking chapter about Redbull? Yes fuck the other story. The wall is a masterpiece. Its art in its own way. Fuck it it's just my consuming but I still am right a little bit at least. The Wall is perfect. It is still going but its glorious shine is seen from my stinky room to Mexico. We need to build a wall. The greatest wall ever. A wall that no one can go over it, can't go under it, can't go through it and it will be built at the border of New Mexico. It will be built at the border of California. And yes, you heard it, right around the fucking state colorado that is in the middle of the fucking bullshit ass country because fuck them and fuck you. (at this point I'm just mocking Trump)