Someone dressed up as Spartacus at collage. I can't- breathe- *dies of aids*

People came dressed up at collage and I saw wario, saki k, misa<3 and even Stephanie from lazy town. I then saw Stephanie take photos with some dude who was dressed up as Spartacus senpai. Bro I died. th- there- there was- there was sportakun my beloved <33 UwU

At my first break I saw him again and he saw at my direction laughing after I called him by his glory name Spartacus. Dude my heart-

I wish I knew him, but I only recognize people when they are not dressed up. It was chaotic seeing people who from my own class and not even knowing who they are because of the costumes. I wish I could dressed up as waluigi (because he my main in Mario kart Wii) or Shaggy (because he is the true god)

I also brought my kettle with me again and plugged it in my art classroom. (this time I was able to convince two of my besties to join me and they did brought own ramen noddles.

After collage my dad drove me to a place, because we needed things for my birds.

"There is a place near your school where you can by your bird stuff instead of the long ride place outside the city" little did he knew that it was no shop but a publishing company's building called Vogel (which is bird in German)

"look it says bird!", my dad said pointing his dusty tobacco ass fingers to the advertising flag. Did he not got any suspicious about the building looking like some office place bruh? He even walked in and even tho I found it hilarious I just had to stop him by telling him its a companies name. He still was to self confident so I told him it was a publisher. He don't know what it it is. Still did not believed me so I pointed at the little poster thingy with the company name next to a office hall and it did said publisher (Verlag in German) Bruh I even had to explain his ass what it is useful for cause my dad being my dad is a whole another day of being not used to trust own parents ideas. (not they're fault tho they where raised somewhere else)

 (not they're fault tho they where raised somewhere else)

I got my birds sum stuff tho so its all good.