Okay, hear me out. Smelling on fresh woken up cats is nice.

At first I felt something crawling up my leg. I was dreaming but I felt two little feet traipse up my upper leg. I felt it trough my thick blanket. It was going up fast, tickling but sooting. And then. I woke up and looked down over my blanked, only my head visible at this time. With only one thing In my mind. My fucking bird. I fucking hate him. I brushed this little fucker off me and he flew back to his cage. I must have forgotten to close the cage door, I thought to myself. I was ready to get back to sleepy sleeping but I knew my dumb ass let the window open overnight (It was freezing cold and my birds must wanted me to close it. He usually hates me as much as I hate him) I wasn't going to be an wickedywack ass so I stood up, put my bird inside the cage (he's fucking rn), closed the door and the window. I was not having but i didn't want to risk my bird being stupid and flying out for any of his dull-witted reasons plus i bought all the food and didn't want to throw it away.

This little ass fucker tries to beef with me every fucking time, when I try to feed him and his little gf, trying to be shit or do shit but things its ok to walk all over me while I want to rest after writing an math exam I wasn't ready for. He got toddler energy. Gottlos der Wixxer.