Hamsterdam

There was once a boy who bullied me.

And oh boi did he picked the wrong bitch

I wasn't the type of victim that would stay at home crying because some boys being mean. In fact I turned the title down and made sure he would be the one called a dumb ass victim. Of course I got angry and frustrated often, which I once  tried to stab him. I did brought my knife to school and I did planned to stab him. but of course he wasn't at school that day so I dropped it (which his good ofc)

I bullied my bully and his friends. rarely beat him up or roasting like none had ever befor in history. those sweet roasts where godless and I must admit I was clearly too good at it but karma aint got no limit. 

It went throughout the whole year and the situation never went calmer. everyone knew about the juicy beef but it has all ended in the most unimaginable way. right befor the last few day's till summer break he got his last detention. by stealing bananas. 

bananas.

it was idiosyncratic. I found peace but no justice. the school system has yet failed again. How come this boy getting detention for stealing bananas from the kitchen, which we had paid for ourself but  not for bullying and harassing people, for the most part me and a friend of mine.