Harry Potter and the nine weeks of internship the sequel

Since the last chapter, much shit has changed and much has happened. And I fucking dare tell you what happened after we have left the witch's house from Hensel and Gretel. From pictures of my hackfresse being posted on their Instagram account to the hell of slavery poring into our poor blood, we knew we fucking had it. To be fair a friend of mine (i know u read this u talked Andrew) wrote a review about not going there as an internship worker. I joined her with my two fake accounts (none of it having my name on it) a week after that (remember we were fucking out of it for months) we got massaged by an internship worker we knew ( they are still in this hell pit, sorry for leaving) that the witch knew about the harmless reviews and contacted our school sayin „we went totally overboard", daaamnn calm your sassy pantaloons ya burned muffin lookin. Can't believe the audacity aiaiai. That's what reviews are for, silly. of course, her ego is as large as my dick so the school didn't do shit. what else would they be doing? Anzeige on some random people on the internet no one can be certain of who it was? Dumbass. calling it "going overboard" is nothing compared to the illegal things she did like giving us too much work in long-time spam (longest was 10 hours) and only letting us have half an hour break even tho we were minors. she hurt the laws. then publishing pictures of me working on the internet without asking or letting me know. she hurt the laws again. ouchie. and a lot of other shit-ass things she went overboard with, everything in 4 weeks. ( I already went nuts on the second day which was the first day with this ugly bleached mushroom. We laughed about the whole situation and when one of our friends went to the google reviews while streaming it on discord we saw the unspeakable. a fresh review about how * lovely * it was to operate here as an internship worker was posted an hour ago. AND THE CRAZY THING IS THAT THE MAYONEESE HEAD'S MUM IS ON HER DEATH BED. IS SHE HEALTHY IN HER MIND??bruv ur mum dying and u still take ur time to beef because ya lost half a star on the google reviews. tragic. Did I mention she was very into nationality? I do not care what she's into but what in the reverse racism was she thinking when she told me about how Asian fingers are good at ripping papers off a pad. I couldn't help but look at my half-Indonesian bestie in pure shock. I'm also Asian but in the middle east part of Asia, which imma talking about it too. she asked me if I can speak Arab... I'm not even Arab. and the absurd thing is... she already knew. what. in. the. dingleiedoo. slave. keeper. was. going. through. her. mind...Ain't gonna lie I'd snapped if she asked me that question to my old self.