Harry potter and the 9 weeks of Internship

GET ME OUT OF HERE.
Don't Tell me that ain't slavery of the 21 century. Bitch telling us to do 20 tasks at the same without telling us as if we fucking knew what to do and just needed to hear that bitch this ain't boku no hero stupid bitchy ass fuck. BELIVE in telekineseshit or sum like that but I'm telling ya what the dongle dongding shit is her doing to herself.
We ain't getting paid and we are just sitting in the back with some dry ass Cookies listening to her talk about herself like sum parrot that ain't shutting the fuck up. Boi she better drink some water cuz those crusty ass lips gon fall off her stupid face what the fuck. I'm not sure how long the team meeting  gon last rn but I hope it takes as long as fuck cuz even tho we are not allowed to even whisper and my phones bouta die it's far better to do nothing then to do shit.
Literally. We talk per sms or give our phones with questions written in note. And somehow I'm the most hated.  Like always. Rassist ass bitch.
I already had fun rassist fucks to deal with at my school boi. I fucking wished I had punished that dry ass fuck as soon as I was finished with her last month but now I have that talking ass to deal with.

And it's only the second day.  Boi. What the fuck.
If I'm not bouta find a new place this week I'll be stuck here for the next 5 months and I just fucking can't. None of us. We plan to get the frick away cuz this is whole lotta bullshit. We not learning shit. Only do things and somehow we need to do these without being told. My deaf ass can't do it with commands how am I suppose to know what that hoe wants tf?