Chapter 13: We Found Love Right Where We Are

For this chapter, I have the video, I will try my best to describe how they dance but if I suck, there is the video to show you how they dance. Enjoy

Jack

          I move away from Elsa as everyone goes to the side to watch us. I feel my heart start to beat out of my chest as I hear the first lyrics. I start to walk to her, I can’t believe it but she does the same and puts her hands around my neck. I spin her out and pull her back and hold her close. Our foreheads touching. She looks at my hands, “This seems so familiar.” I hear her whisper as she places her hand into mine and then moves her other hand to grab my arm to warp around her waist.

           I look down, I can’t believe it but I’m feeling shy. I feel her fingers go under my chin as she makes me look up. “Just keep looking at me.” She says. I smile, “I wouldn’t want to look anywhere else.” We start to waltz as she places her right hand on my heart. I sigh a little; can she hear my heart beat? I pull her out and put my hand around her neck as she spins, I see a smile on her face. The first I seen her smile since Pitch took her. I smile back.

          She spins back to me and out again, the smile never leaving. I put my hand on her neck again and she spins then touches my face. God I want to kiss her, I want to hold her but I don’t. She starts to make up her own moves and I can’t help but fall in love with her. I put my hands up as she moves her hands around my waist and circles me. I grab her neck as she grabs my waist and then we switch as my hands land on her waist. She giggles, “That tickles.” She whispers and I just laugh.

          She starts to almost hug me; our head touch as I dip her a bit and move in a half circle and bring back up quickly. I try to touch her face again but she blocks me, I so I go to her waist but she blocks me again. I hear that giggle; she thinks it’s a game. I finally grab her hand and turn her so her back is to my chest. I move my hand down her right arm, I hear her moan as I move my head to her neck. Before I could kiss her, she spins out and tries to run but I keep a hold of her hand and make her spin to look at me again. She raises her hand and looks at me, come on Elsa, remember me. I thought as we keep dancing.

          She wraps her arms around my neck as I left her up and spin her, she moves her legs up and then wraps them around my waist as I spin her. I hear people gasping with delight but right now I only see Elsa. I only hear her laughing as she is having fun. She slides down and puts her back to me again. I put one hand around my neck as she sinks to the floor pulling me with her. Our heads are touching.

So honey now! Take me into your loving arms.

          I hear as we both move our head away from each other. I hold her tight as she wraps her arms around my neck and slides again. I pick her up and turn her to face me. “Who are you?” She asks again but I shake my head and throw her hands up to distract her so I can wrap my hands around her waist. I hear her sigh as I move my head close to her and she puts her hands on my neck again. I look from the corner of my eye to see Pitch trying to get to us but Anna and Kristoff won’t let him through. I silently thank them.