Chapter 14: Fight till the End

Jack

          Darkness, that’s all I see. It was just like how Pitch found me. I feel someone touch my arm, so soft and gentle, I knew it was Elsa. “Stay behind me.” I say and pushed her behind me. “Jack, I can’t see anything…” I hear her behind me. I keep my hand on her arm; no way was Pitch going to take her from me. I move my right arm up and felt a staff come into my hand. I hold it front of me, waiting for an attack. That’s when I felt something hit me and knock me over.

          “Jack!” I hear Elsa scream. I start to get up but I felt put their foot on me. I knew it was Pitch. “Poor little Jack can’t see in the dark?” He says and starts to push harder on my chest. “You can’t stop me Frost, I’m stronger then you. You are nothing without your light!” He yells and pushes harder; I swear his going to put his foot through my chest. I can feel my mind starting to shut down, my eyes starting to close. I raise my hand to throw ice but he wrapped his nightmares around my hands and pinned me down. I’m trapped.

          Elsa… I’m so sorry… Before I feel my eyes closes, I see a bright light start to shine behind Pitch. The as the light starts to get brighter, I see Elsa stand in it. Elsa… She is my light. She looks at her hands and then at Pitch. She raises her hands, “Pitch!” She yells. Pitch turns right when Elsa hits him with some ice. “Get away from my boyfriend!” She yells as he hits a wall. The whole room is starting to glow; Pitch’s nightmares are slowly disappearing around us.

          “Jack!” Elsa yells as she runs to me and helps me up. “Are you okay?” She ask, her eyes red from tears falling from her eyes. I can’t take my eyes off of her, she’s still glowing. “You are my light…” I whisper as I see black sand go past our heads. We look to see Pitch glaring at us. He looks like a mess, his skin more gray then before, and his hair all over the place. “This isn’t going to end like this. There is no one more powerful than me!” He yells and starts to throw more sand at us; I grab Elsa and pull her away, before it hits us.

          “Jack, what are we going to do?” Elsa asks as she stays in my arms. I look down at her, “We have to work together, I’m stronger with light and you’re my light.” She smiles as she pulls out. She grabs my hand, “We can defeat him together.” I nod as we look at him. Pitch starts to laugh, “You really think you can defeat me? The King of Darkness? How pathetic you are!” I feel Elsa grab my hand tighter, “Ready?” I see her nod as we both raise our hand.

          I see ice start to form around Elsa’s fingertips, I’ve never see her ice like this before, it was almost blue. “You will never have my Kingdom, and no one will ever be haunted by you ever again!” Elsa yells as we both shot ice at him. He starts to throw his black sand us but it just freezes and falls to the ground in ice. “No! No!” He yells as the ice hits him. It slowly starts to creep up his legs.

          “No… This isn’t happening… Nothing can stop me! I’m the Boogeyman!” He yells before the ice covers his hold body. He stood frozen in the ballroom as the lights starts to turn back on. I feel my legs start to feel weak as me and Elsa both fall to the ground, both out of energy. I look around to see everyone was still in the ballroom; it was like they were all asleep or frozen in time.