Chapter 3: The Day and Life of Elsa

Jack

          I waited till I heard Elsa’s door closed, in about ten minutes she’d be asleep and that’s when I’ll kill her. She’ll never know it’s coming. I close my eyes and see only Elsa’s dark blue eyes. There was something about those eyes I couldn’t shake. I start to think when I lend into her outside her door. I remember see snowflakes in her eyes. Something I never seen before, how would that of happened? I open my eyes and start to leave my room. It’s now or never.

          I slowly walk next door and grab her door handle and slowly open it. The first thing I see is her large window that leads to a balcony. Next to it was Elsa’s bed, with her laying in it. I walk in and start to form an ice knife in my hands. As I reach her bed, I see her turn away from me; her back was showing a little only to have her long blonde hair going over it. As I raise my ice knife up, she slowly rolled over, her face facing me now.

          I hold my breath, praying she won’t be waking up. I study her face, waiting. I raise my knife up, ready for it. Then I see it, a smile go on her face as she hugs her pillow. “Jack.” She whispers out of her lips which almost makes me drop my knife. I step back and watch the knife melt away, she’s dreaming about me… I thought. I don’t know what to do; I don’t understand why she’s dreaming about me. All I could do was run out of there.

I run into my room and put my back to the door as I look in my new room. I close my eyes; I wasn’t ready for this… I wasn’t ready for her to be that… Beautiful. I wasn’t ready for her to say my name… I open my eyes to see a dark figure by my window. “You had her Frost… What happened?” I sigh, “She said my name.” I hear the figure laugh, “What’s your plan Frost?” The figure asks as it turns to me and I see that it’s Master Pitch. “I have to get close to her… Right now she doesn’t trust me.” I say and walk to him and stand next to him. “What are you going to do? Break her little heart?” I shake my head, “No… But how fun would it be to get killed by the man she loved?”

          I see a smile go on his face, “You’re going to make her love you?” I nod, “Of course… We don’t want to make this easy right?” I say with a smile. “I like that plan Frost.” He looks at me, “I’ll be in touch.” And with that, he was gone. I sigh with relief as I walk to my window and look at this Kingdom, everyone is asleep, dreaming. I move my fingers through my hair and take off my shirt and crawl into bed. Tomorrow was going to be long.