Chapter 10: Hans' Plan

Chapter 10: Hans’ Plan

Jack

          “How did this happen?” I ask as I stand in front of Anna and Kristoff. “He was waiting for us in her room, we can’t figure out how he got in.” Anna says and holds onto Kristoff’s hand. I was about to yell when I heard a knock at the door. “Thank God, she’s here.” Anna says and walks to the door. I look at Kristoff, “Her?” He nods as Anna walks in with a girl with short brown hair, light green eyes only to be covered by moon shaped glasses and a heart breaking smile. “Hi, I’m Dr. Melody, I’m Hans’ doctor that the hospital.” Melody says and sits down. “I’ll get us some tea.” Anna says and walks away.

          I look at this Melody chick, “Why are you here?” I growl, I’m still pissed that Elsa was taken, I’m even more pissed I wasn’t here to watch over her. “I’m here Mr…” “Frost. I’m Elsa’s bodyguard.” She does a smile with a laugh, “And where were you when she was taken?” This girl is starting get on my nerves. “I was in the hospital. Now answer my question, why are you here?” “She’s here because she knows Hans better than of us. She just wants to help.” Anna says as she puts tea in front of Melody, Kristoff and then in front of me, “Play nice.” She whispers in my ear and she’s right, I was just mad at myself and taking it out on her.

          I sigh, “I’m sorry that I’m being snappy, I just want my girl back.” I say hitting myself mental for that last part. “It happens you know.” She says and pushes her glasses up and looks at me. I raise an eyebrow, “What?” “For a bodyguard to fall in love with the person they are protecting, I believe that’s why Hans took Elsa this way. He knew you weren’t here.” I’ll kill this bastard if it’s the last thing I do. “Melody, how did he get in?” Anna ask, her hand shaking.

          “To tell the truth, we found something in his room before someone discharged him, a map to your kingdom, underground tunnels, that’s why I called you. It was a warning but I guess… I was too late for that and I’m sorry.” I could tell she was her eyes had this shine to them, to tell the truth, her whole body looks like its shining moonlight. Moonlight… could she be… I shake the thought away, no it couldn’t. “Do you know where she is?” Kristoff asks breaking me out of my thoughts. I see Melody nod, “I think I do. Hans talks about this… building, says it was going to be the place where Elsa and himself were going to live. I think that’s where he took her.”

          I stand, “Then let’s go. I’m done waiting. I want Elsa back now.” I say and grab the keys to the eclipse. “Mr. Frost.” I hear behind me. I turn to see Melody holding some books, “May I ride with you?” I raise an eyebrow but nod, “Just stay out of my way.” I say as we walk to the car.