Chapter 11: New Elsa

Anna

          I felt like years since Jack and Melody left to save Elsa, I should have gone with them. “Anna my love, you must relax please.” I hear Kristoff says but I can’t stop. Not till Elsa is here. Finally I hear the front door open and I see Elsa walk in, she’s wearing a long black dress and next to her is a guy wearing a black suit his dark black hair slicked back. “Elsa!” I yell and run up to her and hug her but when she hugs me back, it feels… different. “Hello Anna.” She says as I pull back. “Are you okay?” I ask and Elsa nods, “Of course. If it wasn’t for Vlad here, I would have gotten killed by Hans.”

          I look at this… Vlad, he scares me. Like someone from my nightmares. “Elsa… Where’s Jack and Melody?” I ask and Vlad jump in front of Elsa, “Princess Anna, I’m sorry to tell you this but Jack and Melody where shot down by Hans. I worked with Melody at the hospital; I tried to help her with Hans. She called me while they were driving there and meet them there, but I was too late.”

          I feel tears go into my eyes as I hug Elsa again, “Oh Elsa I’m so sorry. Are you okay?” “I am fine Anna. No need to cry over the death of two people. Now…” Elsa pushes me to the side, “I must go and rest.” She says and walks away, Vlad looks at me and gives me a smile, I feel a shiver go down my spine as Kristoff comes up next to me. “Anna?”

          “That isn’t my sister. Something is wrong.” I say and as I place my hand over Kristoff’s. “We need to find Jack and watch Elsa. Something isn’t right here.” I feel Kristoff spin me and looks at me, “I’ll go look for Jack and Melody, and you stay here and watch your sister. You need to act like everything is okay do you understand? Elsa birthday is in two days, once that hits, she’s queen and right now, we can’t let that happen.”

          I feel Kristoff kiss me, “I love you. I’ll keep you updated.” He smile and walks out the door, my heart going with him. Good luck my love.

~The Next Morning~

Elsa

          “Elsa, it’s time to get up, we have work today.” I hear as I open my eyes, yesterday was a blur, I only remember Master Pitch and seeing my sister. I move my fingers through my hair, I dreamt of a boy, a boy with blue eyes. Who was he? “Elsa.” I hear, I turn to see Master Pitch. I bow my head, “Yes Master Pitch?” I ask. He moves around my room and starts to grab things, “What do you remember?” He asks me. I shrug, “My birthday is tomorrow, I will take over this kingdom but I will give it to you, because you deserve it. And I won’t anyone take it away from you.”

          He nods, “And what about Jack?” He asks. I raise my eyebrow, “Who?” I see a smile go on his face, “Nothing my pet.” Before I could ask anything else I hear a knock at my door. “Elsa, we have to go. I know you had a hard day yesterday but I know skating will cheer you up.” Who was that? I thought as I look at Master Pitch. “Should I go?” He nods, “Yes, I’ll get everything ready for tomorrow. Just try and act like your old self.” He says before he disappears into the shadows. My old self? What does that mean?