Chapter 5: Hello Elsa

Elsa

          Oh… My head… I thought as I open my eyes. My head felt like it was getting ripped open. I sit up slowly and place my hands on my head. “You’re up.” I hear. I look over to see Jack holding a tray. “What happened last night?” I ask as he walks over and puts the tray in front of me. “Nothing, we talked and when I was going to leave you told me not to. So I did have to sleep in your bed again.” He says with a smile. I roll my eyes, “We didn’t do anything did we?” I ask as I look at food on the tray.

          “No, nothing happened like I said. Now I got you everything you need for a hangover. Coffee from Starbucks just how you like it, bacon, pancakes, and hash browns.” I look at him and at the tray, “You did this for me?” He nods, “Yeah, this helps me when I had a hangover; I thought you should try it. Now eat, take a hot shower and get ready we have a lot of to do.” He says and walks out of the room. Well… that was different. I thought as I start to eat. He was an amazing cook, maybe even better than our real cook. I smile to myself, I don’t know what Jack is planning but right now I don’t care, this is pretty nice.

~10 Minutes Later~

          I walk down stairs after my shower and putting on some jeans and a light blue hoodie and some sunglasses, why does the sun hurt so much? I see Jack waiting for me at the door. “You look like you’re feeling better.” He says with a smile. I glare at him as I walk out the door, “Ha, Ha, you’re so funny.” “I think I am.” He says with that goofy smile. Once I get outside I see a blue 3rd gen eclipse. “What’s this?” I ask as he walks in front of me, “You said you hated riding in the limo. So I asked Anna what your favorite car was and this is it.”

          I can’t stop looking at the car, it’s so beautiful. “Jack you shouldn’t have.” I say as he opens the door and I slide in. Before he closes the door he looks at me, “I know didn’t have too but I really wanted too.” He closes the door and I don’t know how to feel. But right now as Jack gets into the driver sit and he gives me a look, I feel, happy. “You ready to see how this baby drives?” I nod as he pushes the gas and we take off.

***

          I feel the ice under my feet as I keep pushing myself, today I feel like this is the best I’ve ever done. I can’t hear Punzel yelling at me from the sideline telling me what to do next, I just do what my body wants and I love it. I stop to hear clapping from Punzel as she skates to me, “Wow Elsa you did amazing! This has to be your best skate.” She says and I blush, “Thanks Punzel.” We start to skate back, “What were you thinking about when you were skating?” She asks. I shrug, “I don’t know.” I didn’t want to tell her that I was thinking about Jack.

          I wish I knew what happened last night. I touch my lips, they feel so warm. I wonder how kissing Jack would be, wait why am I wondering that? His my bodyguard, that’s all. But yet… I feel like I want more than him to just be my bodyguard.

          I look over at him to see him talking to someone. “Someone is here.” I say and start to skate faster. I get off the ice and put on my boots as I walk over to Jack and stop dead… He can’t be here. What is he doing here? Jack turns to me his eyes look like their turning red. I never seen him like this before but right when he saw me, his eyes go back to the blue I like. He walks over to me, “Elsa? What’s wrong?” He whispers quietly. “It’s him…” I says feeling my heart to beat faster I was so scared. The man he was talking to looks at me, his green eyes looking right into my soul as he smiles, “Hello Elsa.”

Dun Dun Dun!!!!! Okay I know this chapter is super short but I wanted to give somewhat of an update today before I get super busy and might not be able to update tonight. But I want to see who can figure out who Elsa is scared of. I’m sorry for the short chapter and I’m sorry for my grammar and spelling!!! Love you guys!!

~Kitty Kat