Prologue

Frost and Snow (Jelsa Story)

Prologue

Cold, that's all I feel, cold all around me. It's so dark, why is it so dark? I slowly start to open my eyes to see that it's pure dark out but the glow of the moon. I look around me to see that I'm under water, floating. I start to push myself to the surface, as I reach the top I only see ice. I start to crawl to see that I'm on ice, a black sheet of ice. "I must have fallen through the ice." I say to myself and start to walk, but every step I take I see frost start to form underneath my feet.

I know I should be worried about this but I don't even know where I am or who I am. I see light start to shine brighter the more steps I take. I feel like it's telling me something, this moonlight. I keep walking to it till it disappears and its dark again. "What is going on?" I thought as I start to step back, the frost is starting to go more around the lake. Then I hear a laugh, a pure evil laugh. "Whose there!?" I yell and grab the closest thing by me which is a staff. I point it at where ever the voice is coming from.

Finally I see a dark shadow start to walk towards me. "Lost?" He asks with a smile. He was so pale, almost gray. His eyes are a dark yellow and his just glaring at me. "Who are you?" I ask holding my place. The man laughs and opens his arms like he wants a hug, "I have many names, the boogeyman, the dark knight, but you can call me Master Pitch." I grind my teeth, "And why would I do that?" He disappears and reappears in front of me. "I'm the one who made you. Who saved you.

"I created you." He hisses. I feel a shiver go down my spine. "What happened to me?" I ask looking at the ground. "You died, enough said. I saved you and created you and gave you these powers so you can serve me." The man says and grabs my shoulder, his cold like me. Is he telling the truth? "What will happen to me if I don't go with you?" I ask. "You'll walk around forever, no one seeing you. You'll be alone." Alone... I don't like that idea.

"There's no way out boy. You're mind. Do you understand?" I don't know what to do. If I don't go with him, I'll be alone but if go with him, where will my life go? I sigh, "I'll go with you." I feel him squeeze my shoulder. "Good choose; now let's change your look. You're too... Happy." He says and places his hand on my head. I can feel myself change. "Better, have a look." He says and looks at the frozen lake. I knee and move some snow so I can see myself. I have black hair and dark blue eyes. I guess I'll never know what I look like before Master Pitch changed me.

"Let's go, Jack Frost." I hear Master Pitch say. "My name is Jack Frost?" I ask to see him nod as he opens up a black hole. I see him step in and disappear. I was scared but this is what I choose. So I entered into the black hole, to my new home, to my new life as Jack Frost.

Hey guys!! So here's just part of my new story! Give you some kind of idea what will happen!!! Don't worry I'm still working on When Doves Cry but I just had this idea and I had to write it! I'll update again tonight!! Let me know what you think!! Sorry for my grammar and spelling

~Kitty Kat