chapter fourteen

-Adam Banks POV-

       It's been two days since the finals and we are saying goodbye to coach Bombay. It's been two days since I had been given a minor concussion. But more importantly, I haven't seen Janie in two days. She missed our date but I haven't had time to go ask her parents or the twins where she is.

        Bombay and Casey Conway pull away from a kiss. Bombay turns to me, "Hey? Where's Janie?". "I haven't seen her since the finals.", I respond sadly. The team says the same. "I wanted to apologize for what I said to her. Are you sure Jane's not coming?", Bombay asks.

       "She's not.", Larson says walking up behind me, "Jane's in New York at Albany Academy. She's their new starting center.". After dropping that bomb, he walks away. "Did you know about this Adam?", Bombay asks me. "Nope.", I pop the p. Why would she tell Alex and not me? "Gordon you gotta leave now.", Casey helps him onto the bus, "Hey ducks! No matter what happens, we'll see you next season.".
Right when the bus drives away, Connie breaks down. Guy is quick to comfort her. "She-She just-t pack-ded up and left.", Connie whimpers, "Without-t even say-ing go-good b-bye.". "Janie Jae probably had a good reason. She'll probably call you soon.", Charlie comforted.

      Connie waited by the phone for days, waiting for her best friend to call her. She never did, not even in calling me. "Adam! Come look at this!", dad yells from his office. He is reading the news paper.

Jane Fox.
     Just after winning the Pee Wee state championship, Fox was scouted and accepted into Albany Academy. One of the best hockey's school in the world. Jane is now their starting center and seems to be fitting in well there. Her first official game as a Python was on Thursday, March 24. Against the Moscow Wolves, fourth ranked team. She scored 5 goals, winning the game 10-5. When asked what she had to say, all Fox responded with was "No mercy."

                             -Jane Fox's POV-

Mr.Fang leads me inside dark brown brick building covered in green vines. "You will be living in the dorms until 7th grade. Than, you will be moved to the dorm houses.," Mr.Fang explains as we walk up brown wooded stairs covered with a dark green carpet. The carpet inside wide enough to cover the whole staircase. The railings are thick and smooth, between the top of the rail and bottom. There are a bunch of connected swirls. Photos and paintings cover the wall, white statues are in the corners of the staircase. This is one fancy school. "So you have two roommates. They are both boys and will help you around the school until you get the hang of it.", he knocks on room 32, "Your new roommate is here.".

Fang barges into the room. There are two boys. One with dark brown hair, almost black hair is standing holding the other boys head in a head lock. The other boy has blond hair hanging over his eye. The brown hair boy drops the blond one on the ground making him groan.

                  "Hi I'm Axel!". "And I'm Bryce!"

authors note:
Final chapter! I know it's short but to be fair it wasn't meant to be long! I hope you enjoyed reading this story.
-tanya

word count: 572 words