Shuyang ➡ Imagine.

A/N : look at this cutie 😍😭. My heart is melting. I can't even believe that we're the same age. Help ! Shuyang and Mingrui are bias wrecking me but Xinlong and Hanyu need to keep their places 😭😭😭😭😭😭.
____________________________________
Member name : Shuyang
Genre: Fluff
Age appropriate : 1+ to 15 or plus.
You were currently sitting on your bed, waiting for your best friend Shuyang to come home with the boys from their last practice before their little performance, with a huge smile on your lips, you happily rushed to the door with a creepy smile as you tried to hug him but for the first time in your whole life, he pushed you and totally ignored you.
"Shuyang ? What's wrong ?" You asked as you stroked his hair.
"Nothing, just leave me alone." He shortly said then exited the room.
"Is he okay ?" You asked while looking at Zihao for an answer but he just shrugged.
"Shuyang is Shuyang." Hanyu said before exiting the room too.

It's now night time and you couldn't sleep due to the lack of warmth coming from Shuyang like every nights where you used to cuddle but his warmth was missing.

You closed her eyes but opened them immediately when you heard he door opening.
"Y/N ? Are you sleeping already?" Shuyang's voice echoed through the room, earning a small 'no' from you.
"Do you mind if I sleep with you tonight ?" He shyly asked as he sat on next to where you were laying.
"Why would I ?" You asked as your free hand traveled through his hair.
"Because I was mean to you... I'm honestly sorry." You looked up at him and hugged him as he buried his head on the crook of your neck.
"It's okay."

And with that, you spent the night cuddling and talking about what happened today.
____________________________________
Hope you enjoy it !
Don't forget to vote !
~ Anaïs