Zeyu ➡ Imagine

A/N : I decided to change the whole thing because it was lame, here's a new one for you :)
Inspo : "BESIDE YOU" by Keshi
BTW, I just found that we had male readers !!!! So from now on, what about we make this book gender neutral?
————————
What happens when you find yourself falling for someone who sadly can't be yours ?
What do you do ?
... Nothing ...
You can't do anything... Just let them be happy, okay ?
Zeyu let out a bitter smile as he looked at Y/N who had their arm wrapped around their new lover, not caring at all if Zeyu was in fact keeping up with them or no.
It seemed like Y/N really didn't care as they didn't take the time to turn around to check on him as he already stopped walking.
Zeyu turned on his heels before walking away, his hands in his pockets as he kicked a small rock that was on his way.
"Never meant to cross you
But my jaw hit the floor with the one, two
Think I want you..."
Zeyu let out a sigh, a tear rolling down his cheek.

"Y/N... Why can't you see that he is just using you !" Zeyu shouted, a tear sliding down his cheek again as he looked at Y/N was looking at him, shocked by what Zeyu just said.
"No Zeyu... You're wrong... He loves me and love him..." Y/N said, their eyes watering.
"Oh come on Y/N, don't be dumb ! You deserve someone better than someone using you !" Zeyu yelled once again.
"You're wrong Zeyu..." and with that, Y/N turned around and walked away.
"Don't lie, baby don't lie... His love never felt right...."
"Y/N... You know that you deserve someone better ! I'm here for you ! I love you Y/N L/N ! And I will always love you !" Zeyu shouted, causing Y/N to stop walking and turn around.
"I love you too Zeyu..." For a few seconds, Zeyu's eyes lit up with happiness.
"But... I love him more." Y/N walked off, their hand reaching for the door handle.
"If you walk out that door, you won't see me ever again !" Zeyu shouted, Y/N hesitated for a moment before turning towards Zeyu one more time.
"Goodbye then...." Y/N said before walking out.
Zeyu fell down on his knees, tears leaving his eyes uncontrollably.

"So Zeyu was right... you were just using me..." Y/N cried as they looked at the person who betrayed them.
"Took you long enough." Their so called lover laughed.
"I fucking hate you !" Y/N said before running away.
"Zeyu was right... why did I treat him that way ?"
"Switch side and I'm beside you..."
"Zeyu ! Open that door !"
"Zeyu .... Please..."
"Zeyu !"
"Zeyu ! I need you please..."
That's when Zeyu's words replayed in their mind.
"If you walk out that door, you won't see me ever again!"
"Zeyu, I'm sorry... I love you!"
"Zeyu I'm sorry." Y/N shouted again.
"Stop crying and get up." Y/N looked up, her eyes lighting up.
"Zeyu !" Y/N said before getting up to hug him.
Zeyu hugged back for a moment before pulling away.
"Bye Y/N..." Zeyu said before he pulled his suitcase with him, putting it in the trunk of his car.
"Zeyu... where are you going?" Y/N's voice trembled.
"Remember what I said... I'm going away... Bye Y/N..." And with that, Zeyu drove off, Y/N started crying uncontrollably.
———————