XINLONG ➡ Imagine

Title : My angel lover / My ghost lover
Type : Angst but happy(Xinlong X Female reader)
Warning : Self harm... Death... Cursing
Appropriate age : 12 to 18
Songs to play (recommendations) : Cravity "Stay", Kim Wooseok ft Lee Eunsang " Memories ", Olivia Rodrigo "Driver's license", Adam Levine " Lost stars" and John Legend ft Wendy (Red Velvet 🇰🇷) "Written in the stars"

A/N : Special imagine for our dancing bubby !
Plot : Y/N and Xinlong were dating but they broke up when Y/N discovered that she saw only a bet to him... And then birth came along with death.
____________________________________
"Hey Longlong !" Y/N greeted as she sat next to her boyfriend.
"Hey." He said while texting on his phone.
"Is there something you want ?" Xinlong asked.
"Uh ? No ! I'm here to see my boyfriend." Y/N answered.
"Oh. Nice ! You saw me then you can leave me now." He answered as she gave him a weird look.
"Okay... You don't need me..." She whispered, gaining his attention.
"Y/N.... You know that I didn't really mean it... Of course... I was just kidding..." Xinlong reassured.
Y/N was about to say something when Xinlong's phone rang.

Y/N rolled her eyes as soon as she saw Xinlong hugging a girl... What bothered her the most was the fact that he was smiling, smiling like a fool.

"Tsk... Why is life so hard on me. Of course not because of you." She rolled her eyes one more time before leaving her class.
No one seemed to notice that Y/N was long time gone.
She was strolling through the streets, clenching her fists as she walked through the empty streets of Beijing.
"What's wrong with him..." She asked herself as she got further and further through the dark night.
"Y/N ?" A sudden voice echoed. She turned around, and her eyes widened as soon as she recognized that particularly deep voice.
"Xinlong ?" The voice laughed.
"Of course it's me !" The boy laughed cutely as he got closer to her.
"Uhm... Anyway... We need to go home now.." The girl nodded as the boy intertwined their hands together.

"Good night Y/N..." Xinlong tiredly said as he kissed her forehead.
"Good night Xinlong."
*end of flashback*
"I can't believe it ! I've been nothing else than a bet for you !" Y/N cried as she threw him another random thing.
"Do I care !? I've never loved you ! Yes you were a bet ! Because all I wanted was to be famous !" Xinlong yelled back as his new girlfriend hugged him tightly.
"You leave me for this b*tch ?!" You yelled as her knees started to give up.
"You are the b*tch Y/N !" Xinlong yelled back as his hand flew to Y/N's face.
Y/N placed her palm on her cheek, hot tears streaming down her face.
"You know what !? I'm leaving ! Good luck with that sl*ut !!" And with that, Y/N stormed out of their shared house.

Ten months later (Xinlong's POV)
"Just fucking leave !" Hannah (A/N : sorry if it's actually your real name) my soon to be ex yelled as pushed me through the door.
I sighed as I heard her lock the door.
It have been 10 months now since I hadn't seen Y/N and I honestly miss her like crazy... The way she smiles, the way she laughs... Everything about her...

I ran to her place, my hands shaking as I knocked on her door.
The door opened, revealing Yuri, her best friend.
She looked like she just cried : her eyes were red and there were some tears stain along with make up all over her shirt.
"Yuri ? Are you okay ?" I asked but she just sadly laughed... I was scared... Scared to know that there was something wrong with her. I badly wanted to ask her if Y/N was there but I was scared, I hurt her best friend... I played with her...
"Is Y/N there ?" I asked, finally.
"Y/N ?" She laughed sadly again as more tears came.
"Y/N passed away one month ago..." She said...
*thud*
My whole world stopped, and my heart wasn't normally beating.
"Passed away ?" I asked, hoping it would be joke, even if somewhere in my thoughts, I already knew she wasn't there anymore.
"She died last month... She was sick... But there is something really important you need to know..." Yuri whispered as she led me inside.
"Come in..." She said as we entered a room with two cribs ?
Cribs ? Yes you heard it right... Cribs.
"Uh ? Yuri ?-" As I was about to continue my sentence, She put her hand over my mouth.
"Don't talk to loud... Or else you will wake them up." She whispered as I nodded.
"Here." She said... Handing me a piece of paper which was actually a letter.

Hi Xinlong !
It's me... If you read this then you know that I won't be around anymore. But there are two beautiful, strong and smart girls who will replace me...
This is Xin and this is Xiu... Our daughters.
Yes, daughters... Our twins...
(While I am writing this.) It have been 2 hours since I gave birth to these amazing girls... And I still have 3 hours left to live before I die... I have been suffering from a rare disease since we started 'dating' and the doctors gave me two choices... Saving or daughters and die our save my own self and let our daughters die without having the chance to have another one so I chose the first option... Yeah... I prefer saving our daughters than my own self... Well I guess you didn't know I was pregnant anyway... But don't worry I didn't know to, until we broke up.
PS : I just looked at the time... I have 1 hour left so I think I'm gonna spend it with the girls...
Please take care of them for me...
I love you : He Xinlong, He Xin and He Xiu...
And I always will.
Goodbye... See ya soon ! ♥
_Y/N _ (aka Mama)

I soon broke in tears as I looked at the two sleeping babies...
I am a father now but I still felt empty,
"She also wanted you to keep that house... So I'm leaving. Take a good care of your daughters..." Yuri said before leaving.

Author's POV (2 months later)
"Aw... They are so cute." Xinlong whispered as he looked at the two girls who were both asleep.
"My babies..." Then Xiu opened her eyes, and soon started crying.
"Oh Xin ? Oh wait ! You are Xiu." He said as he slowly picked her up.
"Why are you crying ?" Xinlong asked as he kissed her small and tiny nose.
"Shhhhh... It's okay... Dad is her." He said as Xin also started waking up.

Since that day, they became his priority, his whole life was them and he couldn't think about living without them.
5 years later
A loud and creepy sound was heard through the empty living room woke which Xinlong and his two daughters up.
Clenching the covers tightly, the two girls buried their selves in it.
But then a female voice echoed through the room.
"Wait. I know that voice." Xinlong whispered.
"But it can't be her..." He whispered.
"I think I'm going crazy." He whispered again.
"Stay here, I'm gonna see if someone is there. Okay?" Xinlong whispered.

"Oh my god." Xinlong said, dropping everything he had in his hands.
"Hey Xinlong."

"Y/N ?"
"Yes... Long time no see."
____________________________________
End of Part 1.
Don't blame us, we love kids.
~Anaïs and Miangaly