"I live in the shadow" He Xinlong

Warning : Angst. Yes I'm a freaking sad person lmao,okay, that's not funny but I'm not in the mood rn. I just missed you guys so here's a little update from me.
______________________________________

Tired.
Sad.
Done with everything.
That's what she was, she was tired, sad, and done with everything, a way more than that. She wanted to end everything, but there was something holding her back from doing it.

Looking down, Y/N sighed looking at the blank page that she put in front of her an hour ago or so.
Her mind was filled with negative thoughts, she wanted to end everything but why ?

Well the reason might sound stupid  but, it felt right to her, everything seemed like nothing to her, breathing wasn't even necessary anymore.

But Why ?

Have you ever fallen in love with someone but you knew already that person didn't feel a single thing for you ? If yes then welcome into the life of a heartbroken girl named Y/N L/N.

Since her childhood, she wasn't really a social butterfly but this never stopped her from meeting her best friend Zhou Xinyu (vote for her on Girls Planet 999 or I'll haunt you 🙂). Moving on, Y/N was always an anti-romantic except when she met him, He Xinlong, like you probably predicted it, he was popular, had a lot of friends, the looks, the fame and the money. What could anyone ask more from him ?
And of course, being the shy girl she was, she never got the courage to really talk to him, all she could do was look at him from afar, that proud smile still on her lips as she could imagine her future in his arms, but how wrong was she ? His heart already belonged to someone else, plus she always knew that she couldn't stand a chance. I mean living in a different world from him, being an insecure girl and of course, living in the shadow.
Back to reality, she sighed, wiping away the tears that spilled from her eyes without her noticing it, a plastic smile plastered on her lips as she finally let herself drown in the cold black ocean of reality and heartbreak.
______________________________________

Hiya !!!!!!!! I'm back ! Basically crying right now because of those stupid middle school crushes.
Bruh anyway, thank you so much for the 8k reads !!!! I can't express how thankful I am, really thank you so much, I'm so sorry for the lack of update, life has gone hard on me but yeah, I'm slowly recovering from a heartbreak but I had to share it with you in this shit I just wrote.

Anyway please vote for Zhou Xinyu on Universe ❤️ she is talented and hardworking person, love her please ❤️🥺

~Anaïs