Zeyu "Remember" 2/3

He didn't care if he was going to catch a flu, his priority was now her.
____________________________________
"Hi Y/N. I brought your favorite flowers." Said quietly as he sat on the bed next to the sleeping Y/N.
If you thought that everything was now normal, then you were wrong.
It's have been 3 months now and, she is still asleep.
Zeyu couldn't help but to feel obliged to come to the hospital after the accident, hoping for her to wake up soon.
"Mr Yu..." Zeyu turned to face a nurse.
"Yes ?" The younger one answered as anxiety already took over him.
"Your girlfriend can't wake up... So if she doesn't wake up in the next three days..." The nurse stopped. "We'll stop the machines that help her to breath."Zeyu's eyes started to tear up as he held his girlfriend's hand in his.
The nurse looked at the boy with nothing else than pure pity and sadness for the younger boy.

The days passed and they reached the last day...
Zeyu was now currently sitting on the nearest chair, still holding her hand as sobs escaped his.
"I'll miss you Y/N... Your laughs, your smiles, your bubbly personality, you gorgeous self... Everything about you... Thank you for staying with me when I was in miserable a and messed state... Thank you for lighting up my life. I love you." Zeyu started crying (A/N : There is a lot of crying part.) again.
But at the hardest moment... When he thought it was over, her eyes flew open.
Scared, Zeyu yelled as soon as he faced.
But his fear disappeared and he wrapped his arms around her, hugging her as tight as he can but his world suddenly stopped when he pushed him away.
"Who are you ?" The girl asked with a confused look.
"Y/N, it's me, Zeyu, your boyfriend." Zeyu said in a cracking voice.
"I don't know you, sorry. It's the first time I see you." She answered as she stretched her back.
"Mr. Yu... Your girlfriend got an amnesia..." A long sigh escaped his mouth as soon as he heard it...
His eyes getting watery as he looked at Y/N who was now sitting on the bed.