You Go first- Shuyang (ft the rest of BOY STORY)

A/N : guess who rose up from the dead !!!
_______________
Warning : apocalypse AU
Inspo : "ME BEFORE YOU " by TNT.
A/N : I've been getting into other C-POP groups these days and TNT and TF FAMILY are so good, but BOY STORY will always be my N1 tho.

—-
"Y/N ! Run !" Shuyang yelled from the distance, you turned your head to the side, only to see a zombie coming closer to you, you didn't hesitate to point your gun towards it, you aimed straight for its head before shooting.
"What did you do ?! Y/N I told you to run !" Shuyang yelled as he got closer to you.
"I'm sorry okay ? It was getting closer to me !" You spatted back before grabbing his hand and dragging him to the rooftop. Shuyang blushed at the physical contact but he knew that it wasn't time for that.
"Shoot. You okay ?" And with that, Shuyang turned his head to where yours was turning to, his eyes widening as he saw Mingrui on the floor, he let go of your hand before running towards Mingrui.
"You okay ?" Shuyang asked him.
"Yeah, I just sprained my ankle." Mingrui answered, without hesitation Shuyang carried him on his back.
"We need to get out of there as soon as possible, or else..." You said quietly before you loaded a few bullets in your gun.
"But... Where are the others tho..." you asked, Mingrui looked down, tears apparent in his eyes.
"Don't worry Y/N, they managed to get out of here but I told them to leave me behind... I think you both should do the same, run for your lives and leave me here." You shook your head.
"There's no way we're letting you here Gougou." You said as you patted his back.
"Okay let's get out of here huh." Shuyang said. And with that the three of you went to the rooftop, waiting for an helicopter to get you.
"This is weird..." Shuyang said quietly.
"What do you mean Yang ?" You asked him.
"This was way too easy..." he said again.
The three of you were quiet, sitting on the cold wet floor as it started raining, the sounds of the raindrops almost covering all the noise until a groan was heard, your head jolted up as you saw a zombie trying to make its way through the broken door coming right to where Shuyang and Mingrui were. Without hesitation, you aimed your weapon at its head before shooting.
"They found us..." Mingrui said quietly as he started shivering from the rain.
"Yeah." You said before the sound of an helicopter about to land was heard.
"We're saved Y/N !" Shuyang yelled in happiness as he helped Mingrui getting up.
You smiled at the both of them before you realized that there were only two seats available inside the helicopter.
"You are saved..." Mingrui and Shuyang looked at you before the pilot told them both to get in.
"No Y/N ! Get in, I'll stay here and wait for the next one..." Shuyang said, about to get down.
"No Yang, there won't be a next one... Get in with Gougou..." you said with tears falling from your eyes.
"What ?! Y/N don't be stupid and get in right now!" Shuyang yelled but you didn't listen, right there, you heard another groan, you turned around to see a bunch of zombies coming straight towards you.
"Bye Yang... Remember that I'll always love you... Bye Gougou take care and tell the others that I love them, tell my family that I love them !" You said then signaled the pilot to take off.
"Y/N !" Shuyang and Mingrui both cried as you tried you best to shoot the zombies before you ran out of bullets... It was too late... You lost...

The four other boys watched quietly as the last helicopter arrived with the remaining survivors. As soon as they saw Mingrui and Shuyang, they ran towards them, engulfing them in a hug.
"Yang, Gougou you are both safe now..." Hanyu said as he hugged them tighter. "I'm so sorry for leaving you both behind." He apologized sincerely.
Mingrui wiped his tears away.
"That's okay... We're here now." And with that Mingrui bursted out crying.
"Wait... where is Y/N ?" Zihao asked, Shuyang's heartbeat increased before more tears flowed.
"Y/N... they... they didn't make it..." Mingrui said before everyone bursted out of crying.

————-
I hope you guys enjoyed it !
-Anaïs/ _hollylovestnx_