Hanyu "Time is limited" 6/6 (final)

"Looks like someone is in a good mood this morning." Zihao teased Hanyu as he sat on the couch.
"Well, this someone had been chatting with Y/N last night." Mingrui continued, not looking away from his phone.
____________________________________
"Shut u-" Hanyu didn't get to finish his sentence when his phone rang.
"Woo~ Is this Y/N ?" Xinlong sang as he looked at Hanyu.
"How did you know ?" Hanyu asked, not taking his eyes away from his phone.

[Y/N] : Hey Hanyu !
[You] : Hiii
[Y/N] : Look who is still sleeping
Y/N sent you a photo

[Y/N] : Hey Hanyu ![You] : Hiii[Y/N] : Look who is still sleepingY/N sent you a photo

[You] : Aw so cute 😍
[Y/N] : Okay, so I need your help...
[You] : Anything for you.
[Y/N] : Can you help me ?
[You] : Yeah sure, why ?
[Y/N] : I need help to choose the cake.
[You] : Yeah, of course. But when is the party starting ?
[Y/N] : 4 pm and there will mostly be kids 😑 like a small "goûter" you know that thing French people do for the children's birthday.
[You] : oh okay. I'm coming.
[Y/N] : Yeah see you.
*You had left the chat*

"So ?" Shuyang asked.
"We are going to taste the cakes." Hanyu said.
"Can I come too ?" Mingrui asked. Hanyu thought for a moment before agreeing.

"So this one ?" Y/N said as she took the last piece for her cake.
"Definitively !" Hanyu exclaimed.
"Yeah." Mingrui said.
"Look who's awake." Mingrui said, pointing the door's direction.
"Aw, my baby is awake ~ Come here sweetheart." Y/N extended her arms.
"Happy birthday my baby." Y/N said as she hugged her daughter.
"Thank you mommy." The little girl answered.
"Wait, isn't he the man, we met yesterday ?" Hua asked curiously.
"Sweetheart, I have sometimes to tell you..." Y/N explained the situation. Shocking her daughter.
"He is my dad ?" The girl asked, earning a nod from everyone around the table. Tears flowed from her eyes...
"Come here..." Hanyu extended his arms and his daughter ran to hug him.
"Shhhhh it's okay... Don't cry..."
"It's a family hug, go and join it Y/N." Mingrui said as he nudged her.
Hesitating for a moment, Y/N slowly joined the hug...
"I missed you..." Hanyu whispered quietly.
"We missed you too." At this  point, someone was crying.
Everyone turned around only to see Mingrui whipping his tears.
"Gougou, are you crying ?" Hanyu asked as he held back is laughter.
"It's just too sentimental for me !" The younger retorted as he looked at the happy family in front of him.

"The party is starting soon, I'm gonna change." Y/N said she left the room.
She came back ten minutes after and Hanyu's jaw dropped. She was more than pretty.
She was wearing long beige and pink along with pair of white heels.
(It's not our style lol)
"Hua, come there, we will choose a dress for you."

"Aw, that's so cute

"Aw, that's so cute... Who chose it ?" Hanyu asked.
"Me !" Hua raised her hand happily.
"Wow, she has good tastes in clothing !" Mingrui exclaimed.
"Thank you uncle Gougou." The little girl said shyly.
"Gou Mingrui ! I swear if you're going to do w-" His sentence stopped as soon a pair of arms wrapped around his legs.
"Dad, carry me." The little girl asked cutely which melted Hanyu's heart.
"Yeah sure. Anything for my baby." Hanyu answered as he started carrying her around.
"Oh the gests are there..." Mingrui said as soon as he Zihao's voice.

The party started and after 2 hours, came at its end.
It was finally time for Hua to blow her candles.

"Hua, look what I got for you." Hanyu said as he handed her a cute plushie dressed with a cute PJ's with moons and stars.

" Hanyu said as he handed her a cute plushie dressed with a cute PJ's with moons and stars

"Happy birthday..." Hanyu said.
"Thank you dad..."
"Like I said, anything for my baby." He said before planting a soft kiss on her forehead, which made Y/N tear up.
"Come here Y/N..." Y/N joined the hug and received a peck on the lips from Hanyu.
"Even if time is limited, I finally got to be with the family I've always wanted..."
He paused for a moment before parting from the hug and crouching in front of Y/N.
"Y/N... We've been together for 4 years now... I know that I hadn't always been her for you but I still love you more than anything... So Y/N... Would you marry me ?"
Hanyu said as Y/N covered her mouth in shock.
"YES !" She yelled happily as she threw her arms around him. They soon shared a passionate kiss.
He slide a beautiful ring on her finger.

"I love you..." He whispered in her ear.
"I love you too." Even if they were separated for a long time, their bond was still the same...

                                   ~ End ~
A/N : Our first series is now over 😭😭😭😭
Thank you for reading this series and please, stay tuned for the other ones. !!!

 !!!