Hanyu "Time is limited" 3/6

It have been 5 months now and Y/N's belly grew wider, she would be lying if she told you that she didn't know the baby's gender. But since today was Hanyu's birthday, she wanted to give him a special gift.
Even if Hanyu said that it'll be fine if it was a girl or boy but she knew that he low-key wanted a 6th son (😂).

Everyone was sitting around the table, watching Hanyu who was opening the gifts one by one, until he got Y/N's, it was a brown envelope.
"It's the baby's results, right ?" Hanyu asked his girlfriend who nodded.
"I'm so nervous... It'll be life changing for me..." Finally, he opened it and took the paper. He read it carefully, not missing a word, his eyes widened when he finally saw it.
"So ?" Mingrui asked as he jumped up and down in excitement.
"It's a girl !" Hanyu happily yelled as the biggest smile ever appeared on his face.
"I'm having a girl ! A second princess ! A baby ! A future Queen !" Hanyu was honestly more than happy to have a daughter, we could see it by his happy teary eyes and that freaking smile he had.
"Hanyu ? You're crying !?" Zeyu asked as he looked at the elder with a slight chuckle.
"It's just amazing !!" Hanyu yelled again.
"Hanyu calm down !" Y/N laughed as she hugged him tight.
Hanyu held her hand in his and pecked her lips.
"Okay lovebirds, how the hell are you going to tell it to the fans ?" Zihao asked as he took a slice of cake.