Zihao ➡ Imagine (pt 2)

"Oh Xia ! Long time no see !" You rolled your eyes as soon you heard Zihao greet.
Knowing that this girl will live with you, and study with you for finally two freaking years made you speechless and really mad.
"Zihao !" She exclaimed, wrapping her arms around him.
"Ugh, and hi Y/N." She said.
"Hi." You answered without any emotions.

"So where will I sleep ?" She asked 'sweetly' to Zihao.
"In the room next ours." You answered as she shot you a glare.
"It's already getting late, so good night, and see you." She said while Zihao and you disappeared in your room.

"ZIHAO ! LI ZIHAO ! WHERE ON EARTH ARE YOU !?" You yelled through the empty house, trying to find your boyfriend.
Your phone suddenly buzzed, indicating a new notification.
You opened your phone, only to see a notification from Zihao's Instagram.

Liked by _Shu_yang_, and 14098 others_liqiqi_ : A day with one of my favorite persons ❤❤Comments _Shu_yang_ : @Y/N_boss have been searching for you since this morning, she kept on calling us

_liqiqi_ : A day with one of my favorite persons ❤❤
Comments
_Shu_yang_ : @Y/N_boss have been searching for you since this morning, she kept on calling us. 😂
_xiaxia_the prettiest_ : We make a great pair !
_long_xin_ : @_xiaxia_the prettiest_ in your dreams, he is taken by a beautiful girl named Y/N.
_liqiqi_ : @_long_xin_ how dare you calling my girlfriend beautiful when I am here.
_long_xin_ : @_liqiqi_ 😏😂😑
(Your user name) : @_liqiqi_ boi ! You scared me to death ! I rlly thought you'll leave me.

"No answer... Wow..." You said to yourself.
But then, the door opened, revealing Zihao, carrying a sleeping Xia.
It honestly broke your heart, you couldn't take it anymore...
It didn't seem to brother him, plus he was still smiling while looking at her.
It hurt you badly.

"Y/N... Can we talk please ?" You nodded as he sat next to you.
"Is that true... Did you really slapped Xia ?" He asked, which made you speechless.
"No !" You  answered as he looked at you with pure disappointment.
"She said me you did..." He whispered.
"And you believe her !?" You shouted.
"She is my best friend Y/N ! Of course I believe her !" He shouted back.
"But I'm your girlfriend !" You yelled, fighting against your tears.
"I'm tired of you ! How dare you ! First you hurt my best friend, and now you lie to me !?" He yelled back, but then his hand flew to your face, which made you gasp.
You placed your hand over your swollen cheek and he immediately covered his mouth in shock when he realised what he have done.
"Y/N... I'm sorry... Please... Look at me." He placed his hand on your cheek but you yanked it away.
"I can't take it anymore... Zihao. If you prefer her over me and go with her, and let me go... I don't understand why are you still with me when you had her..." You wiped your tears, and tried to walk away but he grabbed your hand.
"Where are you going ?" He asked, gripping your hand as tears escaped his eyes.
"Away from you... Take care." You said before walking away.

Someone's POV
"Y/N... Are you okay ?" Zeyu asked her with sad eyes. Earning a nod from her.

Time flew and Y/N changed a lot, she was always wearing dark clothes and long sleeves, she wasn't even eating.
While Zihao realized that no one cared more for him than Y/N... He missed her.

The boys also noticed the way they changed, they tried their best to make them smile

The boys were eating, while Y/N just kept on playing with her food.
"Y/N, you should eat, you look so thin... When was the last time you ate ?" Hanyu said.
"I'm fine Hanyu, stop worrying for me, okay ?" The elder didn't listen and continued to look at the girl who was now leaving.

"Hey Y/N, are you okay b- Oh MY GOSH Y/N ! WAKE UP !" Shuyang yelled as he held her by her shoulders. She wasn't even breathing normally.
"Gotta find Zihao." Shuyang said as he ran inside the school, carrying Y/N on his back.
"Zihao, you're there !" He yelled as soon as he saw Zihao sitting alone.
"What's wrong Shuyang ?" The elder asked quietly.
"It's Y/N... She fainted..." Zihao looked at him and held Y/N...
"Let's bring her to the nearest hospital."

"She is awake..." Not even losing a second, Zihao rushed in her room.
"Y/N... You scared me..." He said as he got closer.
"Uhm, okay ?" Y/N answered.
"Do you want something, anything ?"
"No it's fine... Just having you there is enough."
"Ew, that was cheesy. Nah just kidding... I missed you... Y/N."
"I missed you too Zihao."
Zihao leaned closer to her and pecked her lips.
"I missed it too."
~end~