Hanyu "Time is limited" 4/6

Cries...
Cries were the things that woke her up that night...
Yes, it have been a month now and Hua came to the world and finally saw the light of this world.
Y/N and Hanyu were more than happy to have this sunshine in their lives, they are more than present for her. Well it is their daughter after all.

Y/N lazily got off of the bed and looked at the other side, only to see Hanyu asleep.
She stretched her back and kissed her boyfriend's forehead.
"Y/N, don't leave me." Hanyu suddenly said as he got up as well.
"Calm down, I won't leave you. I'm just gonna feed Hua." Y/N said as she started walking to their bedroom's door, to join the other room.

"Aw is my baby awake already ~" Y/N said as she got closer to the crib.
Y/N took her and kissed her forehead sweetly.
"Come on, I'm gonna feed you." She bounced her baby lightly and started heading downstairs.
"Let's make you some milk." Before she could walk to the fridge, a hand stroked her hair softly.
"Y/N babe, can I hold her ?" Hanyu said cutely.
"Of course." Y/N said as she passed him the little girl.
The boy took his daughter and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.
"Thank you for being born... I love you... More than anything." Y/N couldn't help but cooing at the cuteness in front of her.

After feeding Hua and making her sleep, the lovely couple went back to bed after kissing their daughter one last time.

"I don't know what I've done to deserve you... But I'm proud of it." He whispered in her ear as he snuggled closer to her.
"Wow, you're so cheesy today." Y/N playfully said as she buried her head on his chest.
"Especially for you." Y/N looked up at him.
"Especially ?" She asked curiously, not really understanding.
"I mean only for you, Y/N." Hanyu laughed as he ruffled her hair.
"Ah. You scared me to death..." They both laughed and soon fall asleep.

*end of flashback*

"Hua ! Let's go !" Y/N yelled as her 4 years old daughter finished brushing her teeth.
It have been 4 years now, 4 years since she woke up without Hanyu by her side...
If you are asking then, yes, he left Y/N, he left her, without saying at least a word. When Y/N and Hua were asleep, he slowly went out of the room and went into Hua's. He planted a soft kiss on her forehead and mouthed a small 'I'll miss you my baby', then went back into their shared bedroom and kissed Y/N on the cheek and mouthed a small 'I love you' before disappearing.
Of course, he was still a part of Boy story...
And Y/N already left her group... But she was still close to the former members and of course, she created her own label where her exe group mates were working with her.

"And then the teacher said that I was really smart because I've learnt the dance really fast." Hua told her mom as Y/N looked at her with a huge smile on her face, Hua was exactly like him, happy to talk about what good he had done. And without noticing it, tears were dripping from her eyes... Making the girls around the table stop laughing and chatting.
"Mom, are you okay ?" The little girl asked with a lot of concern, just like he used to do whenever he saw someone being hurt.
Wiping her tears with her black long sleeves, Y/N smiled at her.
"Of course..." Y/N answered as she took a sip of her drink.
"Are you sure ?" Jungeun asked, caressing Jina her daughter's hand.
"Yes... It's just that every time I look at Hua, I see a lot of Hanyu..." Y/N said and everyone looked at her with nothing else than pure pity and sadness...
"You still can't move on, am I right ?"Jun asked, obviously feeling a bit down for her friend.
"Yes you are, I mean, it have been 4 years... He still ignored me every time I called him or texted him, his bodyguards pushed me away when I tried to talk to him." Y/N answered as she held her daughter's hand in hers.
"Hua is still the last part of him I have..." Y/N continued, before pausing for a moment.
"But I love each inches of this last part of him, more than anything." Y/N finished.
Making the girls look at her with sad eyes.
"It's unfair... Honestly, he is so selfish." Inhwa said as she gritted her teeth.
"It's okay. At least he is happy without us..." Y/N said and whispered the last part.
"Why don't you go out and take some fresh air." Jungeun suggested as she got up.
"You are right." Y/N answered.
"Do you wanna come with mommy and auntie Jungeun ?" Y/N asked in a soft voice, addressing to her daughter, who nodded.
"Will Jina come too ?" The 4 years old girl asked in her usual cute voice.
"Of courshee so we can play together !" The other one yelled happily as she hugged her friend.