Zihao ➡ Imagine

A/N : Hey guys !! Recently, we have been working on a special imagine about bullying and the consequences so there for you.
Warning : Angst (?)
____________________________________
You closed your eyes as you felt those hot dripping tears coming from your eyes... He was bullying you again... Like always... It's was normal... You were used to it but... You were hurt because you secretly liked him. But you knew he didn't like you back so since the day you confessed, he started bullying you.

"Zihao, please stop..." You whispered but enough for him to hear.
"What did you just say !? Who on earth do you think you are uh ? You are so stupid ! I can't even believe you thought that I could love you..." He laughed out loud and pointed his finger at you in a mocking way...
"Tsk... It's okay... I understand, you don't like me like I do but it's okay... I think you had never noticed this girl sitting in the corner of the room, looking for you... You are someone nice but not just with me... But I'm still fine with it... Just do what you wanna do... But remember this, one day, I won't be there anymore so win win ??" You asked. He just rolled his eyes and continued punching you.

You were honestly tired of everything so finally... Suicidal thoughts went over your mind... You took a sheet of paper and a pen.
'Hey everyone, it's Y/N ! If you read this then you'll understand why I am gone... How I gave my last breath. Why I couldn't take it anymore.
To my family : I would like to thank you all for your support... And love. For being the only reason for me to get up early, just to carry this heavy school backpack. I know, my results weren't always the best but at least I was trying. I'm sorry if everything about me wasn't perfect but thanks...
To my closest and only friends Shuyang, Zeyu and Xinlong : My favorite beans ! I love you all and of course I'll miss you but if i'm gone then that means I can't take it anymore... Thank you for staying with me till the end. You are the bestttttt.
And finally, to Zihao : I am nothing to you and now, I know it... Thank you for always making me smile, even if you insulted me in every names possible : fatty, ugly, stupid... But I owe it to you... No matter what you say, I still love you... But I'm leaving, so bye... Take care !
                                     Love y'all. _Y/N_♥'

Author's POV
Zihao was sitting on his chair, waiting for Y/N to bully her again.
But she didn't come. The only person that came in his classroom was the principal.
"Good morning everyone, I have an announcement... It's a sad and hard thing to inform you all that, your classmate Y/N L/N had passed away..." Everyone's eyes widened in shock especially Zihao who started crying. He looked on his side only to notice Y/N's best friends who were all reading the letter.
Shuyang got up, ready to punch Zihao in the face but the  elders ones were obliged to hold him.
"What have you done to our Y/N !" Zihao couldn't answer...
His mind was blank... Totally blank...
The younger rolled his eyes and walked away...