Mingrui ➡ Imagine

It was a rainy afternoon and you were running through the empty streets. You were soaked by the rain even thought you had an umbrella with you. Unluckily, you were only wearing a grey sweater along with black leggings and finally your brand new pair of Adidas, you just came back from your grandfather's house and yeah, heavy rain droplets fell.
You ran as fast as you could to reach your house.
You tried to open the door but couldn't find your keys so you waited outside as the rain continued to pour.
You closed your eyes and waited patiently until someone tapped your shoulder. You opened your eyes, and saw no one else than Mingrui, aka your neighbour and secret crush.
You smiled at him, and he smiled back. You blushed at how cute and handsome he was, in fact : a perfect match.
"Hey, uhm what are you doing her alone ? In the rain ?" He asked you in his usual soft tone. You shyly laughed and started explaining him everything.
"Ah it's my dumbass self's fault, at all." You finished as he laughed cutely.
"Come with me, let's wait for your parents in my house." You nodded and followed him.
"Okay."
__
12 years later
You were currently sitting on the cozy couch of your living room when someone sat next to you.
"Mommy, how did dad and you fall in love ?" Your five years old daughter Meihui asked with her usual cute smile.
"Why do you want to know that sweety ?" You asked her as you slowly caressed her hair.
"I want to know how you both fell in love." Just before you could speak, your husband Mingrui sat next to you.
"You really want to know, don't you ?" Mingrui asked her as he smiled at her.
"Yes... And maybe you'll tell me that story again when you will give me a little brother or sister." She shrugged and started humming.
You faced Mingrui with wide eyes as he just continued smiling.
"Okay, if your mum doesn't want to tell you, dad will do it." The little girl clapped her hands happily as she dreamily looked at her father.
"Well, it was a rainy afternoon and your mom lost her keys, luckily, I was passing by, and I proposed her to stay with me. And of course, she agreed. And now, 12 years later, we are both there with the prettiest girl in this whole world... You." Mingrui said as your daughter and you smiled widely at him.
____________________________________
A/N : Inspired by real facts !
Lmao, I was in my grandfather's house yesterday and when I left, it started raining, luckily I had an umbrella with me. Unfortunately, in front of my house, I knocked on the door but no answer so I called my father on my phone and guess what, my parents weren't at home so I was obliged to comeback in my grandfather's house.
Lol, anyway, my brand new pair of Adidas are wet 😖😔
~Anaïs

lol my new shoes are dead