Darkness

I wake up in a dimly lit room,the single light coming from the cracked doorway.A fire roars in the background as I adjust to the darkness.My head and arm hurts, I focus on adjusting to my surroundings.
I see eight distinct individuals in this room, Three indistinct voices from within this room, one man arguing with the leader, an angered voice lashing out and a third, calm voice. I push my luck and ask for his help to free me in return for command of this organization.The angry man ; clearly the leader shoots one of the bystanders in the knee.Outside of the room I hear rounds being fired, Toad, Rhino,Elephant and Ivory's voices talking."Clear the buildings,-"Rhino "God! Some of these folks cut my arms, so hot out here making Hell look cold." Elephant "Where do you think they are?"
  Rapid footsteps come closer, I hear Kodiak's grizzly voice" kick the door down 'n' clear it! Progress halted 'til we find Top."Ivory's voice waning"Should we go to the hills?"Another firefight,as a wall of this room begins getting thinner.
   Swatches of sunlight began peeping through the wall.One person punches me in the face, sending me and the chair to the ground.I get a massive headache and hear Swwwwwwech   Squelch Squelch Squelch and a faint gurgling sound from where I heard Kodiak's voice.
   Lone Wolf's tame voice echoed"Reveal yourselves, before I call in an airstrike!Continue this gunfire,I've men waiting for a single order of which will execute all of you."Grizzly's stoic voice"Polar's hit real bad. AKs gunned him,I'm tired as a bear in hibernation."The footsteps recede,fading into the distance.
   Using the calmest voice I can I persisted"Where's the short man?My name's classified."The leader darted back"How should I know?Kill this one, he's finished here-"he points at the man who argued with him and the injured guy.-"The rest of you,open the door, check for survivors, any unknown drag them here and let this man watch their death!"I whispered in French"Help me get out, I could grant any wish you have-" I inhale,exhausted from the operation.
  The injured guy points a Swiss Army knife at my throat,a pistol at the other guy.His straw hat reeked of feces, mud and when he spoke his breath reeked of fish."I'll knock him out, I want to go to America."His eyes darted up towards me, as he elbows the injured foe in the gut.
   Quickly, he cuts me out of my bonds. "Follow me, I know where the short man is."I asked him where's my radio and vest, as if I needed to ask.My radio was a few feet away from me.Unresponsive.
   I grab it,a current message "Their ambushing us,I'm tired as fuck.Please send help!There's too many of 'em!-" the recording was filled with a bunch of gunfire, cuts and guttural yells.Another message"cough cough My back hurts more than a blista in the sun.Sorry I couldn' help."My brain was deciphering who sent those messages.
  Speaking into the radio"Bull to Mage we NEED a medevac for five-"The other locals entered the room,Polar was being dragged by a couple of them.His bloody body limp,numerous rounds in his arms, legs,a few cuts from machetes.One of the cuts on his face,the sun lit his jaw,cracked and fractured it appears to deathly to tend.
  A man pointed his AK-47 at my brain his Vietnamese voice saying something intimidating.I drop the radio,he instructs me to tell him what I should.I respond with "I'm a United States Special Forces operative on a single task.Search and rescue a fellow operative,if you could so kindly as point me towards his direction please do so."

HE STEPPED ON MY RADIO,WE MOVED TO ANOTHER BUILDING,MY HEAD UNDER WRAPS TO PREVENT ME FROM FINDING MY WAY HOME