Yellow Rain

I get up, legs limp from the time sitting down.Beginning to pace,I mutter under my breath, ensuring its incoherent then randomly  blurting bizarre words "Icecream...Flea...Captain..." still doing the Canadian accent.
 The injured guy stands up and screams "He's a lying mother fucking ladyboy!"After my legs readjust to being used, I walk up to the person who said that,snapping his neck.I nod for the edgy guy to run away, grab Polar and begin running away.
 Sirens reverberating in the distance,I realize the extent of my hunger.Polar groans then begins flailing in fear, a gasp of exhaustion as I remember my own age. I've been running for fifteen minutes according to my math.I stare into the darkness,not knowing where I'm going just knowing I've got to get there before I'm caught.
   I begin running,well aware of the hostiles gaining speed, bullets whizzing through the air as I run.Polar's radio "Lone Wolf to all else, on me.Hurry,goddamnit!-"bullets ending the news as early as it began.A round hits me in the knee,mid-stride and I fall onto the ground.
I use my arm to catch the fall,reaching under my belt I grab a switchblade.Flicking the nine inch blade open,I toss it blade first into the nearest Asian.
  A few others are closing up on me.Polar's voice stuttering "Where am I?"The rope around his arms, and stomach like a safety harness.I reach into my pocket, seeking for my hidden pocket and I find it.Taking my cobra derringer out of it I discharge at a few of the people near me.
   One person gets hit in the skull,another in the stomach,third hit in the throat, fourth in the arm.Fifth and sixth in the knees.I toss my pistol away, fully empty and elbow a person in the throat.
The masses of forces stormed me, charging into me.Indistinct radio chatter muttering over Polar's radio, the radios of the hostiles near us.Polar's voice asked "Where's Panda?"Stuttering he gasps "Sweet mother Mary,wheezing stop this pain please man!"
  A swarm of twenty people comes up to me.Grabbing one's arm, I hear a pop and revoke his assault rifle.Discharging it into a few near him, and stabbing another with the bayonet.I knee someone in the groin,bringing him to the ground and hear Polar crawling away.
  I grab another guy by the face, breaking his nose and shoving it into his skull.A loud shatter from his skull and blood gushes out of his face,falling to the ground and I crush his windpipe.Wave after wave hording near me, the injured attempting to scurry away.
  Reaching into my shirt, I grab a nine millimetre and fire at a few of the fleeing forces.One falls forward,a few crumple as one falls backward a crack resonates, footsteps stomping  carelessly.One guy grabs my neck,a few grab my face pulling me down and I bite one of their hands,another's finger as I kick one in the stomach.
  Blood gushes around,as I spit the fingers out my mouth.I punch another guy in the throat sending him to the ground and shoot him in the neck.A voice shouts back, over the mob "Step aside from him!"Whimpering from wounded surrounds me