Chapter 20

Tomorrow morning

Awareness snapped back from restful slumber, Jimin never feel this way before once his beloved wife passed away. This morning, this feeling came back.

Despite yesterday he wasn't feeling better, this morning he turns to feel as if his sleeping last night was so much enough. Waking up with good mood and so fresh which not he ever experienced.

Surrounding himself gives him the impression of being rosy pink similar to a fifteen year old girl who just fell in love for the first time and see everything around was pink. Did Jimin himself completely awake, or he is dreaming. Due to reality, he awoke.

Although weird but he likes it, wish it wouldn't ruin accidentally. What the best feeling ever in the morning today.

Engaged in good mood, he hadn't realized someone's presence in the room.

"Are you up?"

A pair of his eyes look at presence of vocalize owner.

"Yes!", "Good morning, Rosè!" his deep raspy morning voice responds.

Vintage inspired midi floral dress, look gorgeous on Rosé. Dragging legs toward a table next to the bed and carrying tray.

"Go to wash your face and then have breakfast"

Jimin follows Rosè's word. He goes to the bathroom room. Washing face.

When finished, he came out. No presence of Rosè anymore.

"Where's Rosè" eyes scan surrounding.

Only tray of breakfast on the table he found.

Almost having breakfast, Rosè shows herself once again in the room with tiny bottle.

"Have you done eating" she asks, step toward him.

"I was about to", "You came in" he brief looks at.

Who didn't know, thinking Rosè might know magic that could make herself disappear nowhere and appear at the same place again. That's no magic in actually, it was Rosè left the room to prepared medicine for Jimin while he was washing face.

"After you're done eating, don't forget to take medicine I have prepared for you" she puts the tiny bottle down near his elbow.

"You're getting better" she checks his temperature.

She wanted to step out, but "What time is it now", "Did Ryujin wake up yet".

Taking breath, and turn back, "10 o'clock", "Ryujin has already been sent to school".

"I thought it was early", "First time I slept so long" he's surprised at himself.

"I forgot to tell you, l called to your assistant this morning", "Told her that you take a day off today", "So nothing to concern about", "Relaxing peacefully today" she said.

"All right, I'll take my leave now", "Don't forget to take a pill" she reminds him before walk away.

Rosé reached the door, Jimin dashes to grab her wrist, "Thank you for taking care of me".

She hums as response. She releases her wrist from him but he grabs hers still, "May we talk a bit".

"Talk about what", "I have nothing to talk with you" she replies.

"But I have", "Please" he returns.

She gazes down to grip, "Let go of my wrist first".

He lets go of her wrist. She steps backward and arms cross over chest, "Five minute, I'm listening to".

"Are you going to leave again" he asks.

She gazes up at him, he carries on, "Don't leave again, don't take Ryujin away from me", "I beg".

"Why ask", "Why talk about these" why question returns to him.

"Rosè please, I can't live without Ryujin", "She's the reason I continue to live til today" he reasons, pathetic face.

"Don't take her away again", "I can do whatever you want, please don't take her away from me", "I won't ask you to marry me again nor do stupid things that you don't like" he grabs her hand second time.

For the time being, in Rosè's heart she wanted to go away from this guy as she can, owing to the fact that her heart has been broken for years even though they were far across the continent. She still can't move on him, can't find someone who can make her heart beat fast like she was with him, no one can replace him. At the same time, he also had someone else who could make his heart beat fast when he was with that someone.

It hurt so bad, it broke her heart but because of her strong mind she can endure until right. She was in so much pain, but it seems not enough for her. that's why fate brought her to meet this person once again after she returned back to mother land.

She expected that her return will be nothing but good. Who knew in advance, many things happened to her endlessly especially the truth shocked her beyond measure. The person broke her heart, he turned out to be a father of her daughter. Fate utterly likes joking with her.

Likewise, she didn't want to be a substitute for anyone. Nonetheless in the end, she must be willing to do this for her daughter. She doesn't want her daughter who has never had mother to be without father once again. This little mochi is too innocent, she deserves completely family.

Therefore, two weeks ago that she and her daughter stay away from him, she had considered about this task. Lastly she decided to putting down her ego and selfish, sacrifice for her daughter. Thank you to Mrs Jihyun, who advised her to think and make a decision one more time.

"Moving on Chae unnie"

Jimin loosens his grip on Rosé's hand.

"I won't ask you to do anything, but moving on Chae unnie"

Between his precious daughter and his beloved wife who passed away, who should he chose. Moving on his wife, it like tell him to climb Everest mountain in the winter. The hardest thing for him to do, yet if he didn't move on his daughter will be taken away.

Exhales deeply, gulp with unsure feeling. No matter what, he has to do this for his daughter, "As long as you don't take Ryujin away", "I will...will...will try to move...move...move...on Chae".

She expects him to don't move on her sister, but the expectation was wrong. He chose his daughter over his wife. Still there is a question, could he really move on.

Despite that, should give him to prove that first.

"Okay, remember your word today".

Rosé releases her hand from his grip, next walk out the door. Left Jimin alone, stand as status and stare at Rosè's back.

End of Chapter 20

HAVE A ROCK AND ROLL DAY!
('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ♡

Thank you for your patiently waiting for this book to update, you must expect this book to update more often. In contrast, it ended up updating like turtle. I'm sorry for this, I do want to update as fast as I can, but I can't because of schoolwork really killed me these days. That's why recently, I hardly update my books. Anyway, thanks once again for understanding me!