Epilogue

All Rosè wanted to know, Jungkook as being a stepbrother of Jimin, he revealed without no hiding even a small thing. He exposed how his stepbrother tended to buy a new house, how he wanted to propose to her again. Everything which she wants to know, he's willing to tell.

Those lead Rosè to realize the reason why Jimin suddenly appear at her company, she feels sorry for him that she made him disappointed. Why on earth, she didn't notice his behaviour. He obviously showed that, but she was too busy to worry about her work.

Fortunately, she met Jungkook at the same place. If Rosè hadn't met Jungkook, she would have gone home without knowing anything. For another point, Jimin is a person who won't show up his feeling easily. Although he was disappointed, upset, frustrated with one thing, he would keep it in his mind rather than speak it out.

So before the thing has gone far, Rosé herself should quickly reach home. To explain to him, to clear all his bothered and misunderstood thought, she doesn't want these things to ruin her and his good term. It was so hard and take them so long to understand each other. Just a tiny piece of the problem, she won't let it be the reason.

When Rosè finished having a conversation with Jungkook, she's rush out of the restaurant and wishes she could arrive home fast. She messaged to inform Hoseok since he has a meeting with Mr Kim on other hand.

Rosè has only a step to pass through the entrance completely. A toddler's presence just stands in front of her way with an adorable wide grin and eyes disappear when a grin cover all over that toddler's chubby tiny face.

"EOMMA!"

A light blue chiffon ruffle dress on the tiny frame of the toddler create the adoration, making Rosè's heart flutters as she has never seen the toddler who knows as her only one daughter wearing kind of this dress. It melts Rosè heart, she's so precious. Paring up with two high brunches and pink bows on each.

The toddler stands alone with hands behind with shy behaviour. Rosè puts her hand on her chest and a small gasp under her breath, she feels so much affection, "Oh my god, honey".

Rosè walks toward her daughter, "Ryujin!", "My honey".

As reached Ryujin, Rosè kneels in front her the little girl, "Honey ah, why are you here?", "Where are your Appa?".

The little shakes head lightly, Rosè frowns, "Your Appa picked you up, didn't he?".

"Yes, Eomma" the little responds.

Rosè remains furrowing her brow, "Then where is he?".

Stretching arm, Ryujin points her tiny index finger, "Eomma!", "Please look at the back."

Rosè wrinkles as her daughter tell her to turn back, if there is something. Since she's curious, she turns around to see a large white fabric roll down and a video appears on it. She gets up, amazed.

She holds her daughter's hand and enters the restaurant again, her eyes keep on the video.

The video plays:

A little girl in a light blue chiffon ruffle dress with brunches, running with no shoes after a little boy in a grey hoodie. The little seems to run faster than the little girl, his hand grabbing a barbie doll.

The little girl shouted, "Chim Oppa! don't run fast", "I can't catch you".

The little shakes the doll in the air as teasing, "Come on, Pasta", "If you want your doll back", "AHAHA".

"OPPA!" she seems to whine since she cannot keep up with him. Stopping running and pouting, "Oppa! give my doll back".

He has fun to tease the girl, and make her chase him like this, "No, no, no". He dances and jingles his head playfully.