Chapter 15

One week ago, Jin allowed Rosè to leave the hospital after strictly checking of her condition and there is nothing to worry about more.

Jimin unlocks the door, "Let come in".

He opens it for Rosè and she steps in.

Rosè turns around admiring the look of condominium, widen her mouth in awed, "WOW".

Rosè walks to separate the curtains to see night view of Seoul, "So beautiful".

She admires outside view through the windows, "Is this our condo".

Jimin hums for reply, "Hmm".

Rosè grins widely, "I love the atmosphere here".

Rosè turns back and she wants to see another rooms, but Jimin stops her, "Uh Pasta".

Rosè retracts her steps and make a puzzled face, "Did you call me Pasta".

Jimin replies with a soft smile float on his face because he really misses her puzzle face so much.

When they were young she made this face, she looked so adorable and he couldn't bear not to squeeze her cheek, "Yes, I called you Pasta, it's a nickname which I used to call you before, so from now on I'll continue calling you with this nickname".

Rosè pursues her lips and wrinkle brows, "How about you, did I use to call you any nickname although we got married".

Soft smile vanished from Jimin's lips, exchange with guilty eyes on Rosè after the last word that she said we got married, "Before we... got...married, you used to call me Chim, you're still call me with this nickname till now".

He can't understand where these lies come from, for giving a warm family to Ryujin, does he have to lie to Rosè.

But if one day her loss memory were back, what would she react to the truth, does she hate him and decide to leave him, or will she take Ryujin away.

Rosè mouths O, bob her head slightly, "Umm Chim, can I go to see other rooms".

Jimin replies, "Of course".

Excited spreads across Rosè's face, "So".

Jimin shows his guilt smile at Rosè, she runs like a kid to the bedroom first.

Rosè opens the door, "Is it our bedroom".

She enters the room, "GOSH".