Chapter 26

Warm breath tickles her ears along with noise birds singing in the morning irritated the woman soundly sleeping.

Peer with the feel of something heavy on her legs. When she takes a glance down, a muscular arm is embracing her naked body that lies under the blanket.

"Good morning", "You're awake"

This manly voice reminds her of last night.

Hands swirl her body to face another side. A pair of her eyes met a view, a looking of the man who she always wish to wake up by his side, to see his face every morning when she woke up. To be greeted by his hoarse morning voice say good morning to her, give her a morning kiss on lips and forehead.

There she is, all her wish came true.

She is welcome by a soft smile and pecking on the lip, "Why are looking at me like this, hmm?"

No response, instead of busy admiring his feature every part. She is trying to clarity for herself, the person who is she seeing right now real or just her imagination.

"Why don't you answer me", "Do you want me to kiss you until your lips swelled so you can answer"

She doesn't hear what he said because she's stunned.

He raises to kiss her. She looks back to her sense.

"Mhmp, Chim" hit his shoulders lightly.

"Finally, you respond to me" he said with chuckles.

"I just can't believe, I thought it wasn't real" she turns face away shyly.

He questions kind of teasing her, "You can't just believe what, we made out last night".

"Do you want me to redo again so you can believe it was real" he leans in to kiss her again.

Her palm blocked him, "Stop it, Chim", "I believe now".

Laughing lightly, he said, "Your cheeks are red like tomatoes".

Touch cheeks, "What, I'm not", "I just feel hot because of the blanket".

"Are you sure?" he asked with a smirk.

Eyes widened, nod rapidly, "Of course I am".

"So then shall we have a bath together now since we didn't have a bath last night and you feel hot", "I feel hot either"

"Having a bath in the morning together helps a lot", "Make us feel fresh and reduce hot", "Besides we can save money and water".

She pulls the blanket to cover her blushing face, "You, just have a bath alone", "I don't".

"Why", "Are you shy huh?" he pulls the blanket down.

"Last night, you seemed not shy"

Leaning in whispers, "You screamed very loud, almost break the wall", "I don't know whether our neighbours heard or not".

"That was a great night anyways"

"Still lucky, it's okay if they heard", "But we can't let our daughter hear"

Take a breath, "Luckily, Eomma took Ryujin to stay at the house for a few days and on Sunday she will send Ryujin back"

"If not, this little would come to knock on the door in the morning and shout asking about last night"

He imitates the little girl's voice, "Appa, Eomma", "Why did Eomma scream so loud last night?", "What happened to Eomma?".

This man teases her to death, "Chim, I said stop", "You embarrassed me".

"I didn't", "It was just example, our daughter isn't here", "But you must be careful next time" he replies.

"No next time" she responds quickly.

"Why not" he asks with a pout.

"Because bad boy doesn't deserve a treat" she answers confidently.

"So then, I'll be a good boy", "You must treat me well, don't lie to the growing boy", "The growing boy don't guarantee if you lied" he makes a smug face.

"Nope!" she said, raise one brow at him.

"What did you just say" he verifies.

"I said nope" she answers without knowing the situation could turn into.

"You don't know what growing boy can do"

Grabbing her hands overhead by one hand, "Are you testing me?".

"AHAHAHA", "Stob", "AHAHAHA"

"Stob, Chim", "AHAHA"

She laughs so hard because he tickles her. Next moment ago, he stops.

"I haven't heard you laugh for a long time" he back to lie down beside her.

Pull her close to him, "I like the way you blush, you laugh and everything you do really warm my heart", "I want to stay with you every time".

She cups his face, "I never imagine we can be like this". She moves to plant a kiss on his lips, "You know, I never stop loving you once for these 8 years".

He smiles, cups her face and brush his lips against hers in way of gentle and slow.

Since it's weekend and their daughter is with his mother, so there are only two of them in the condo. They spend their whole weekend enjoying their moment together. Cuddling, cooking and having a bath together.

End of Chapter 26

HAVE A ROCK AND ROLL DAY!
('∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ♡