Chapter 21

It has been about a few weeks since that day, counting from the time Jimin and Rosè talked.

As result, Jimin really proved his word. Because of thereafter agreeing with Rosè's deal, a few hours later he was seen carrying an orange box from his bedroom to a random room somewhere in the condo, the box looked quite heavy. Rosé did notice the box, yet she didn't bother to ask Jimin, what was inside the box.

The box consisted of Chaeyoung's stuff that Jimin kept for the time he missed her, he took them to see. Including their childhood's memory as well. Particularly a sweater which Chaeyoung knitted for Jimin, if not for it everyone wouldn't know the truth about who Ryujin's real mother is.

All those things are the past. Jimin himself is living in the present. So then, it is time for him to put forgettable and unforgettable past in its place and turn to the present, taking care of what is in front of and around him in the present.

Past is something that happened in the past, it had already happened. Whether he like it or not, the past was over. Even though good or bad, horrible, shameful, guilty, regretful, sad, sorrow, forgettable or unforgettable, past is just the past.

Why was he willing to hurt himself, confine himself to the past. What did he gain by doing this, would there be a miracle can turn back the clock. Why not try to forget the past, get rid of it. How about focusing on the present. Has he ever thought of a time when he did not care about the people around him, how much time has passed when he was busy tying himself to the past?

Why would, free from the past and focus on the present to fight for the future.

By considering all of these reasons, he decided to move on his wife. Even so, it doesn't mean he forget her already.

For two weeks past, Jimin has fulfilled his role as a good father. Most of his time is with his daughter, he often spends time with someone who he considered as his family either. On the hand, Rosé has gone back to work as normal, helping her parents' business. Still and over, most of her time is spending with her daughter and someone who she considered as a family the same. Daddy and mummy usually take their little mochi to where she wants to go and play at every weekend.

Although it is really awkward between the two, they remain pretending like everything is all right in front of the little mochi.

Being having a complete family has brought happiness smile to little mochi a lot, warmth and love that she got from her parents make her smile ears to ears almost every day.

Also, there is one habit changed. The little naughty mochi has insisted her parents to tell her bedtime story together. If they don't tell her the bedtime story together, just wait and see, this naughty mochi will refuse to sleep. Thus, Jimin and Rosè had no choice, but to agree to do what their daughter insists.

What a surprise, little mochi could keep her eyes open and listen to bedtime story until the end and then her eyes completely closed too.

"The princess lives with her best friend little puppy in the temple happily"

Jimin is sitting and leaning on the bed, while Rosè is laying beside Ryujin and head on the palm.

Upon the bedtime story ended, the two look at each. Later than, gazing down at their daughter who her small head lays on her father's thigh and her short leg put over her mother's waist. Cuddling her favourite teddy bear and sleep peacefully. The little mochi's sleeping posture is inappropriate when she puts a leg over her mother.

However, to Jimin and Rosè, their daughter sleeps this way look so adorable. Both chuckle softly by seeing how their daughter sleeps like minibear.