Chapter 25

"Sorry, I can't", "It's too fast" she breaks the kiss suddenly, push him away slightly.

Got up, get ready to aim to the door.

He moves fast than her, blocked her track. Don't think he would let her go easily when she made him on the rage.

Grab her arms not too strong, he brings his face close to hers again, "Why?".

They stand facing each other.

He said to reassure her, "It's not too fast to do that", "We had done it once", "I admit it wasn't because we're something to each other in that time".

"It was unprepared"

"Right now, it's not as the same as before".

"Ain't it all about we need each other, hmm?"

The last sound that he hummed. It was so deep, husky and harsh made her feel goosebumps and tremble to her inner.

Dart eyes away, hesitating as something is bothering her.

Caress her cheek, "Please look at me". Grab her chin, turn her face slowly to his.

Block her looking up at himself with his, without eyes blinking. The gaze into her soul, he wants to show his sincerity through these eyes of him.

Words can lie, the eyes can't.

"Is there something bother you?" he asks.

The way he touched her cause her almost losing control. It seemed to seduce her inside to create more sensuality of lust that unable to handle.

Besides, she can't find any words to describe how her other feeling is.

"Just because I wasn't sound trustworthy to you, isn't it?"

Trust, perhaps.

Finally, she lets out her unrealized feeling.

"I don't...don't know", "But you may say so".

"I just...I just can't believe my ears about what I heard", "You know it was unbelievable", "It's too fast to me"

"More than my expectation"

"I can't believe you can move on my sister", "How?", "When?"

Strangle to continue her word, "I heard you say yesterday night", "I didn't think tonight I turned to hear you say different"

Jingle head lightly, she carries on, "Honestly, I'm not sure whether it was a lie or..."

He didn't let her finished yet, pecking on her lip butt in. Give her a surprising look with rapid blinking widen eyes.

Softly chuckle, he said, "Silly", "You might don't hear my last word".

One more pecking on her lip made her frown, "I should kiss your mouth until it has swollen", "To give you a lesson to remember that next time before jumping to a conclusion", "Finished listening carefully and be sure".

Part lips with the ironical feeling, so did she cry hard last night for nothing at all. She wasted her millions of drop of tears for useless.

He speaks up and soft grin at her confused expression, "Why didn't you had eavesdropped my utter to finish", "Before you walked away to sit on the sofa and hug yourself to cry, huh?".