Chapter 11

Early morning, the noise knocking door sound is heard from the door of Jungkook's room.

This sounds is come from Jimin who come to wake up Jungkook, "Jungkook, open the door please".

Jimin calls Jungkook repeatedly to open the door, he doesn't stop knocking unless Jungkook come to open the door for him.

Jungkook on the hand who sleep comfortably, he gets up with eyes closed, he utters sleepily, "Hyung, can you give 10 minute more, I won't go to work late".

Jimin replies from outside, "Do you want me to break through this door or open it peacefully".

Jungkook opens his eyes reluctantly, "Do you have to do this, hyung".

Jungkook decided to get off the bed and go to open the door for Jimin. While Jungkook is walking to the door, he yawns sleepily almost drooling.

The door opened, Jungkook leans on the door frame, he asks Jimin with his eyes closed, "Do you have any important work to do that's why you have to wake me up in this middle of the night".

Jimin chuckles lightly, "It's already 6 in the morning".

Jungkook mutters lazily, "Whatever".

Jimin questions Jungkook immediately, "Have you already known for a long time who is the real mother of Ryujin".

This question seems to wake Jungkook up instantly, he widens his eyes fully, "I know nothing".

Jimin balls his fists in anger, "Don't play dumb with me, I already knew everything".

Jungkook still denies, "I really don't know, what are talking about, hyung".

Jungkook avoids eyes contact with Jimin.

Jimin takes deep breaths to make himself calm down, "Just speak the truth, you helped Chae to made Rosè...".

Jimin strangles, he doesn't want to bring that case up, "You knew clearly".

Jimin adds in begging tone, "I want to hear from you".

Jungkook gazes down, intertwine his fingers together guilty, "Yes, I've know it for a long time since Chae noona returned from New Zealand".

Jungkook apologizes his stepbrother Jimin, "I'm sorry hyung, I didn't mean to do it".

Jimin gulps ironically, "That's why you told me if Ryujin feels like mother with Rosè, so let her be with Rosè".

Jimin tries not to express his feelings, but he still could not because it feel like he has been a buffalo with horns over the years, "You know how much it has bothered me, I couldn't focus on my work or anything these past day, I felt so restless".

Jimin exhales in the feel of ashamed at what he had tried to told his daughter, "You know, how I felt when Ryujin already met her real mother and I told her that Rosè wasn't her real mother".

Jimin carries on with the painful voice, "Not only that, I plan to send Ryujin to study sbroad as soon as possible, so Ryujin can't bother Rosè anymore".

He strangulates, "It seems like I'm a cruel father who trying to separate my daughter from her real mother".

He lowers his tone, "What if I don't know about it forever, I'll live with remorse until the day I die".

Finally, Jungkook looks up to his stepbrother Jimin, "Hyung, I'm very sorry, you can angry with me or punch me, whatever you want, I'm willing to do it".

Jimin puts his hand on Jungkook's shoulder, "No need to do this, from now on I won't let the past haut me anymore".

Jungkook furrows, "What do you mean, hyung". Jimin stares at Jungkook with smile.