Chapter 10

In the middle of silent night, everybody is falling into deep slumber, while Jimin is still awake.

It is so different from every previous nights because every nights he usually sleeps comfortably and peacefully. However, tonight he ends up awake.

No matter how hard he tries to close his eyes and tell himself to stop thinking and go to sleep, his brain did not seem to listen his order.

The word which his stepmother has told him this evening, the things have happened these past days since Ryujin's birthday, they keeps bothering him a lot. He cannot concentrate on his work because of these case.

He exhales deeply, "Why it has to bother me like this". He gets up from the bed, and go to his desk.

Jimin opens a lamp, sit down and pull out the drawer. He takes out a quite big box out, above the box cover is written RJC stand for Rosè, Jimin and Chae, what it has to do with this box.

Jimin opens its cover, inside the box there is a handwritten letter that says From R, three small bracelets, a photo of three children took together contains little twin sisters and a little boy, they looks so adorable with their eyes smile.

A small smile appears on Jimin's face when he saw these stuff, it reminds him of his childhood with Park's twin sisters.

When Jimin was a kid, he and the twins were best friend.

His family moved to live next to Park's twin family, his parents and the twin's parents became good friends and good neighbors too.

The parents of Jimin and twin had a good relationship with each other until they introduced him and the twin to each other as good friends. As well as sending them to the same school, then they became best friends.

They continued their education until Jimin turned 17 and twins turned 15, sadly one of twin was sent abroad to study. In that time, an unexpected truth was revealed, Rosè who was sent to study abroad before she left she gave Jimin a handwritten letter.

Moreover, Rosè decided to tell Jimin about her feeling towards him since they had known each until she had to left South Korea.

Rosè confessed to Jimin that she had never considered him as best friends for once, but a person who she fell in love with since they first met.

In returned, Jimin responded to her that he only considered Rosè as his little sister, plus the person who he loved and wanted to married to in the future was Chae.

First, Rosè denied to her mother that she did not want to go abroad, whereas after she was rejected. She agreed with her parents to study abroad.

She hoped that she could forget this painful memory.

Although Rosè could not make up her mind and had to bring this pain with her when she left South Korea first time, she still told herself that she would forget him whenever she stayed from him for a long time.

In any case, she might found someone new who helps her forget him.

Contrary to the fact that no one can replace Jimin, day by day, Rosè missed him more and more, even though she had not seen his face for almost 10 years.

She wanted to hate him so bad. In the end, she could not make herself hate him.

On Jimin's wedding day, Rosè had to fly back to join his wedding day and her sister.

The pain which she had for almost ten years was exacerbated when she saw him with her beloved sister happy together, she saw his face obviously showed how much he loved her sister Chae.