Chapter 23

A slim body and slender legs lay in a soft and comfortable mattress.

A pillow with a familiar scent.

Caused the body to curl up like a tiny puppy, to warm itself.

The noise sound of birds chirping disturbed a good night's sleep, making a person who is sleeping decided to wake up.

A seeming familiar and unfamiliar room, Rosè tries to figure out the room, "Where am I".

Rosé gets up and pulls the blanket away, "Why am I here".

Cupping head to memorize last night, "How did I come here", "Was I sleepwalking".

Her sights scan surrounding, "I don't think someone took me here".

Since she had just woken up, her brain has not functioned properly yet, but there is something she can recognise, a closet.

"Is that a closet in Jimin's room?", "Why is it here"

A few minutes ago, she is being familiar with, "Or I'm in his room"

She blinks her eyes, but "Ah, my eyes hurt so much", "How long did I cry last night".

Getting off the bed, she walks to the mirror, "My eyes are so swollen and hurt", "How can I suppose to go to work"

"What time is it now" she takes a look at a clock next to the mirror.

Gasps, "Oh gosh, it's almost 10 am", "I woke up late".

She rushes out, "Ryujin", "Ryujin", "Did she wake up".

Arrived in Ryujin's room, no presence of the little girl. Rosé looks for the little girl a whole condo, the little girl is nowhere to be seen. Plus even Jimin, there is no presence of him too.

Rosé puts a hand on hips, mutter, "Where are they?".

Her side glance is caught by a light blue sticker note on the dining table.

Good morning, Rosé!☺

I made breakfast for you. It's in the fridge. Heating it first okay. And you must look for me and our daughter right now, I dressed up for her and drove her to school already. You must be late for work, but I do apologise for not waking you up because I saw you were sleeping soundly. You have been tired with your company for these weeks, so it's good to not wake you up and let you sleep.
Last, don't forget to eat breakfast before going to work!
Jimin☻

After finishing reading, Rosé goes to take the breakfast from the fridge and heat it. When she is done having it, she hurriedly aims to Ryujin's room. Freshen up and get ready to work.

~

"Hyung!" Jungkook walks in Jimin's office, he sits down on the chair in front of Jimin's desk.

Jimin is busy with checking a statement for this month which his secretary sent to his yesterday on the computer, lift his gaze to Jungkook.

Jungkook speaks up, "I was informed by my secretary this afternoon", "She told that you and I were invited to a meeting this evening".

"Meeting?" Jimin asks.

"It's not a meeting anyway", "It's kind of a party to celebrate for the success between Park Enterprise and The Kim".

Jimin raised one brow, still not get what Jungkook means.

"The Kim earned high revenue after collaborating with us, so they want to thank you and me", "Especially you, Hyung", "If you didn't give them a chance, there might be no The Kim now", Jungkook explains.