twenty eight[Filler]

Kane

"Still can't believe that lil bitch got away that was a lot of money we lost out on! Shit Jackson gonna be a problem now " I hear Karlie rant from the kitchen. She got it smellin good asf in the here too damn.

 "Aye mama chill aight,  i told you big daddy got it  I'm fina handle it na so cut the shit.  I got a meetin with the boss everything gon keep running smooth." I say rubbin all up on this big booty. I can't stand we fucked up and made them 2 lil bitches but damn they did somethin right, filled my lady out in ALLL the right places ya feel me.

She looks over her shoulder poutin  them pretty soft plump ass lips,  I take em and suck on her bottom lip grindin all up this ass. She moans out so as I  reach in front  and turn the fire off , fuck this food I need to get her mind right.  Got this lil bitty ass dress on, damn this pussy already wet for a nigga just how i like it. My dick slides up in her quick she dont even realize it before I  give it everything I got in one thrust. Wrapping my hands around her neck she screams out, fuck she throwin  this good ass pussy at me. Daddy taught his bitch right the way she archin this shit I knew she feel me deep in them guts. 

"Yea bitch just like tht, open up for daddy? Huh? You love this shit huh hoe? You betta take this dick gurl!" I growl all up in her ear causing her pussy to cream. She steady throwin that ass back while I dig up in her shit. I got me a bitch that match my fly to the T. I picture if she didn't hate her twin so much how I would've had both they ass rubbin and suckin on this rich dick! Karlie would've still been my bottom bitch tho. They look just alike but completely different personalities I would've used her twin for my business deals and rent her ass out. Just the thought of another her lickin my balls while drill her sister got me bout bust. 

"Aye!" and just like she kno she better do she slide off this dick, drops down to her knees puttin the tip in her mouth suckin while I release everything I got. She gets up lickin her lips and smilin at me with that diamond grill flashing. 

"I love yo gangsta ass girl always takin care of daddy

"I love yo gangsta ass girl always takin care of daddy." She walks up trailing those red long ass claw nails down my cheek kissin down my jaws to my lips. "I love you too daddy now goin handle our problem!" she demanded. 

Doing the special lil knock the doe opens, Big Bruce beefy ass starts to pat me down right here, It don't even matter that I'm boss right hand man he don't trust no damn body.  Walking towards the back i observed everything around me. Opening the first  door on this floor I check up and make sure these niggas is doing exactly what we pay them to do, I would have to have to put a bullet in once of these young niggas head.

 Opening the first  door on this floor I check up and make sure these niggas is doing exactly what we pay them to do, I would have to have to put a bullet in once of these young niggas head

Slowly making my way down the hall I whistle this shit I cant seem to get out my head, fuckin around with Karlie ass I stay with some song in my head. I get the key out my pocket unlike the first door we keep this one locked, only a select few have the key.

These hoes were pretty much raised  to do nothin but  cook up and bag dope, striaght from drug familys and always on point

Takin the stairs two at a time i knocked twice on the do, hearin him call out i walk into his office. I sit down while he finishes rollin his backwood. "So what's up nigga you got news or what?  We agreed to cut 2 birds with 1 stone" he speaks licking the blunt closed and sparking it up. Takin a long drag  he leaned back watching me,  blowin the smoke out he threw his hand out.

 " I already told ya my bitch got twin sister but check this shit out, she that nigga Eric's old lady." I tell him and watch as he sit up in the chair fully listening now. See he already knew from prior conversations that Karlie wanted her sister air'd out. On top of that we been planning to take that nigga Eric out for the longest, he worth billions and only we kno it.

 "Oh word? This is perfect yo bitch ready to put in some work?" He ask "Hell yea you know she crazy and I trained my bitch perfectly.  We already got a lil plan in motion just wanted to run everything by you first boss man"  Knowin not to cross this nigga in any type of way he crazier than me and Karlie combined. I run shit down to him while i light my own spliffin, I also let him kno about our lil inside situation thats been feedin us intel. He strokes at his chin sittin up puttin out the blunt

 "Yeaaaa I like all that my nigga I think it's finally time I show my face........"