thirteen.

Eric

"Listen baybeh if you need me to come back ya kno I will, all ya gotta do is say dah word" Putting my cup down I looked up at my phone to see Charlie watching me, it had been about a week since everything was put out in the open and she was still dealing with everything emotionally. As bad as I wanted to be there for her I had to hop on a fight and handle some shit that just couldnt wait, but of course I couldnt tell her that.

" No no im good i promise just a little....overwhelmed with everything that happen ya know. I keep playing these different scenarios in my mind of what could have happen with Tootie, my baby so small and-

" whoa whoa relax na baybeh okay you gotta calm down fah me mama. Ya know Im not gonna let nothing happen to either of those girls or you. I told ya trust in me I gotcha and I meant that. Now try and get some rest I'a be back some time tomorrow And when i do get back you better have ah'answa tah what we talked about" pointing at my screen so she knew i was serious I hung up before she could say anything back. Shaking my head I had to get my mind right.

"so.....

" shut up nigga less go" ignoring the look Chase was giving me, I already knew what he was going to say and now wasnt the time or place. Getting out the truck i fixed my glasses, looking around i scooped out my surroundings. Walking up the steps Chase rang the doorbell, looking back at me he looked up and down the street we had to be aware of everything around us. The door swung open harshly, the smell of alcohol and mildew hit hard as fuck.

" Who the fu-

Chase shoved his body inside as I closed the door quietly behind me, he body scrambled across the floor lifting his self onto the chair. I stood leaning on the wall with my hands crossed in front of me watching this nigga every move, I knew I had to keep my cool and get the information, looking down I couldn't believe all the pain dis hea' fuck nigga don caused.

" Who the fuck ya niggas suppose to be running up in my fuckin spot niggs" he spat, i could see the anger building up, his blood was boiling, but he had no idea who was fuckin with.

" Listen whoodie I'a came hea' for 1 thang and im going to tell ya nah play boy I dont like to repeat myself." I spoke clear and straight forward, I was never one to play games nor was I about to start now.

" Hol...hold up I knoe ya face from some.....HA she sent you over  here nigga huh ittle Miss Charlie to scared to face her responsibilities , ran off  that BITCH-uhhhhhhh" he screamed out, Chase was throwing straight bangas tah this nigga body. Justin's body fell hard towards the floor... spattin out blood his head hung low as it slowlyswayed. Kneeling in front of him I took my dark shades off staring into his eyes, he saw the look in my eyes daring him to lie or play with me. This nigga knew his life was in my hands.

"Where is Karlie" i asked, shocked written all over his face. I could see the confusion on how I even knew that name.

Meanwhile

Emani

Grabbing my duffle bag I waved at the girls leaving out of the locker room, checking my phone I noticed it was dead so I prayed my mom was already here. My body ached after practice today and all i wanted to do was shower and get into my bed, I had a huge test in science that I still needed to study for and I knew that was going to take all night. Once I got outside i stood off to the side, it wasnt long before an all black truck was pulling in front of me,I tensed up until the back window went down and I saw my mom. Jumping in the backseat I dropped my bag looking for the phone charger, plugging my phone up waiting for it to turn back on I looked up not recognizing the driver.

" Emani lets.. mm take a picture" looking at mommy I laughed at her weird self, i cant even remember the last time she ever asked for a picture it was alway her demanding one. Leaning over I fixed my hair before she pulled out her phone snapping a picture