eight.

Emani
I had to use my favorite orange blanket to cover my face since it was so freaking cold on this jet, looking around everyone else was pretty much in their own worlds or sleep. I slept off and on since we boarded yesterday but I couldnt stay sleep for long because I was too excited,finally my birthday trip  was here and I couldnt wait to see where we were going. Thankfully I was able to bring my two best friends Ashley, and Zariah so I already knew whatever my mom planned was about to be LIT.I also recruited them as well as my mini mes to help with my mission, I clearly wasn't the only one who wanted them together. We were about to give it everthing we had for the next 10 days, and if babba was telling the truth when he said i could have it all then, it was going to be an easy.job.
      I was so happy when mommy started helping him with work, they automatically had to spend time around each other. I would randomly bring one of them up when I  was with the other, it was always some small just enough to peek their mind. That way whenever they were together they might actually take a longer look. I couldnt think of anymore ways for them to stop and just enjoy each other so now it was time to kick this next step into over time. Getting up I went over towards the bathroom to brush my teeth, it felt like we had been on this flight forever. I never realize how 11 hours actually felt until now, opening the bedroom door i see Tootie and Boog watching Moana and eating fruit. It was about 4 in the morning since the time zone changed, we left the Thursday afternoon our time  instead of going into Friday it was just  4 in the morning  Thursday. It felt so weird, closing the door i went back to my seat laying down. We still had another 6 hours to go, it didnt take long before i relaxed..

"Ez wak'a up baybeh" feeling a soft nudge my eyes cracked open, babba smile softly telling me to get up. Sluggishly I nodded  barelt keeping my head up, holding my arms up  he picked me up just like i knew he would. I knew no matter how old I got if I was ever in the mood to be babied, my babba would be the one I went to. Pulling my cover over my face i the sky was dark, a warm breeze blew as I felt him laying in the seat of a truck. Soon as the truck started driving I went right back to sleep, what felt like 5 minutes someone else was calling my name.

"Emani get up your gonna want to see this" I hear my friends calling me, pushing off my cover the bright sun blinding me. Pulling on my shades i climbed out the truck, stretching my body I turned around shocked

"OH MY GOD! YESS"  I screamed, this was more than I expected

Walking around ths house i was so excited, this was way more then I could ever imagine

Walking around ths house i was so excited, this was way more then I could ever imagine. It was hard to believe I was really standing here on the islands of Bora Bora with my mom and sister, not after the life we had. This was like a fairy tale and I never wanted it to stop, the smile on Kassidy face as she watched fish swim below us made me happy.  Opening the door to our bedroom it was beautiful, 3 twin size beds scattered the room with a huge flat screen mounted on the wall. Large glass doors opened up to our own private balcony with furniture, dropping my bags i climbed right in bed. Dessi was serious when she talked about jet lag,  i hope there wasn't anything planned because I'm sleeping.