Bonus!! Flashback chapter

Heyy Wattpad Family so I know its been a while and im sorry but life has a way of throwing things in our path when we least expect it. Anyway Im backkkkkk and since you guys been waiting patiently for the last chapter I decided to throw in a little bonus as a thank you for rocking with me and also something for ya to enjoy while I work on the ending

Emani Pov.

"I dont see why you didn't just have Dessie make ya dress Mani, I mean its not like she doesn't do it for a living anyway and you know she would have had you slaying" Zariah shrugged her shoulders agreeing with Ashley 

" Exactly!! That's why i didn't ask her, ya know she has been like crazy busy lately its like everyone getting married at the same time. I just didn't want to add anymore stress to her work load"  this had to have been my thousandth time explaining the same thing over and over, I wouldn't expect them to understand since they already found their dresses.

" YO YO" i heard my dad call out as he knocked before opening the door " Hey Mr. E" " Hey daddy" we all spoke as he came in sitting on my bed

" So ya mama just called she stuck at work so she cant take you out to look for dresses but Kymber is on ha' way with a bunch of shit for you to choose from"" WHAT!! BUT SHE PROMISED  AND PROM IS TOMORROW" " I'a know baybeh and ya kno if she could drop everything she would especially for this just take a look at what comes ya never know" pulling me into his arms I tried to check my emotions, I didn't want to seem like a brat but we have been looking all over for the past few months and still nothing was catching my eye. 

" Dont worry Mani im sure you will find the perfect dress , I wish we could stay and help but my mom said she about to pull up"" Just facetime us later and tell us how it goes" hugging them both I sat on the bed as everyone left out, laying across my bed I felt it vibrate

"EZZZ BAYBEH""COMING!!!" tossing my phone on the bed I took a deep breathe and let all the negative go, I was determined to settle on something today.

4 hours later.....

" Am i missing summ, why ya lookin like ya lost ya best friend" " Its nothing im fine ""Naaa ya kno better then that tell me whats up, is it the dress?" wrapping his arms around me I should have known my dad would pick up on my mood. "Its just... everything had to be perfect, I wanted everything to be perfect for mommy and Michael and now i feel like I ruined everything" " Perfect for them why what ya mean" " Well its like after everything that happen in the past and all the bad stuff this was the first thing mommy was genuinely  happy about ya know plus she never got to experience any of this herself and I wanted to give that to her. You should have seen  everytime we stepped into a new store and I tried on dresses, her face lit up like crazy and she was just so happy. Mommy never got to go out with her mom or sister to pick out a dress for prom, she didnt even go so i figured me  going would be that second chance for her. And then there's Michael, dad you know the year his family just went through was so hard. From his little  brother to everything with his mom.  Ms. Gabby almost didnt live to see this moment and its like Ive heard her go on and on about how the little things mean so much more now and I just wanted to give them the experience too ya know. She went all out for his prom and now its going to suck because of me."