I am Iron Man

[ Avengers: Endgame x Iron Man ]

After Thanos and Tony was having a one-to-one fight to get the stones, Thanos said "I am inevitable" and snapped. But when he looked at his gauntlet all the stones were gone, cause Tony had all of them in his own gauntlet. At his snapping words was "And I am Iron Man"

And these words have a very important meaning in the MCU. 

In the end of the Iron Man movie, the first movie in the MCU, when Tony talked to the press after his first fight as Iron Man, he said on camera in front of the entire world: "The truth is. I am Iron Man" and exposed himself to everybody, and the MCU truly began. 

So actually these 3 words were the beginning of the entire MCU, but most importantly the beginning and the ending words for the Iron Man character, cause these words were also Iron Mans very last before he died. 

According to the MCU and Robert Downey Jr, this "I am Iron Man" was actually an improvising line by RDJ from the Iron Man movie, which had totally changed the MCU.
This was also the reason why they wrote it down in the manus as Tonys last line, but RDJ actually refused to do the line in the first place.

He thought that it was too heard for him to do the very last line, compared to his journey, because this was like a goodbye to the MCU. Luckily, one of his old good friends convinced him to do it anyways, and so he did.

Discussion: If you were the one to do the snap, what would your words have been?