Chapter 5

The hug for Tommy felt like the best thing that's happened. It was like something he longed for, and never wanted it to end. Though to his dismay it did end. They had to pull away sooner or later, but both ghosts wanted it to continue. 

Once they pulled away Ghostbur immediately ushered him to a seat. This was all new to Ghostbur, he was always the only ghost around here, no one else has died. So in short he has no idea how to deal with this situation. Then he remembered his book, he should get Tommy a book to write what he remembers!

So as quickly as possible, the older ghost dug through his chests until he found a blank book. Going towards the ghost in a chair, he grabbed some ink and a quill, and handed it to Tommy. Seeing Tommy's confused face he explained. "This is so you can write down what you remember! It's now your memory book! So whatever you remember, write it down in there!" Making a face of realization, Tommy opened the book and began writing with Ghostbur talking to both him and Friend in the background.

If Phil was honest, he was worried. He was practically making laps around his house. The entire time he has been here something has happened to one of his sons, there's the obvious, Wilbur. Then there's Techno, I mean he's made it obvious he's in retirement, and they put Phil on house arrest for not telling him where he is. The thing that worried him the most was Tommy, being exiled was bad enough but not being able to visit him. He had asked Tubbo and he said if Dream can take him to Tommy then that's fine. Except every time he asked Dream it was no.

He didn't get it, exiled means he not allowed in Lmanburg, that doesn't mean they aren't allowed to go to him. Dream wanted no visitors, he wouldn't tell anybody where Tommy was at. It infuriates Phil thinking about how Tommy might be feeling. He wanted to be there for his son, even for a little. 

Of course Techno still talked to Phil, they talked whenever they could. But Tommy never talked, and at this point he didn't care if he had to follow Dream and get in trouble if it meant to see his youngest son. He was only a kid, he just wanted his stuff, and who else is only a kid, the president. It made no sense to put a child in charge, those two should be able to run around together and have fun. Now they can't, because they both have been wrapped into stuff they shouldn't be in.

This is how Phil thought all day, he was panicking, but didn't let it show unless he was alone. But Phil wasn't the only one panicking.

 A certain hooded man was panicking on where Tommy could have went. He checked all of Tommy's stupid camp, he checked the nether, hell! He even went to Techno and checked his house! But there's no sign of him.

Now if he were to just start checking everywhere in Lmanburg, that would raise suspicion. It would alarm everyone in that stupid town, and he could not risk that. At this point he was done with Tommy's bullshit. He tried getting this kid under his control, and the moment his plan was finally working, he disappeared. 

He knew better then to let his anger show, that would make people question him. But that kid infuriated him, he pushed his buttons, and wanted to make him mad. He ran his mouth without thinking, that was bad, he had to control that, but he worked on impulse, so it would be hard. He needed Tommy to listen, he needed him to put himself down in order for him to listen. 

 But since he's gone now his plan has been scrapped until further notice. He needed to find that kid, it would make a statement. But for now he needed a new plan, and it needed to be full prove.

~~~~~~~~~~

(681 words)

I honestly don't know why anyone is reading this.

  But Hi, how are you today?