Chapter 11

The day went by fairly quickly. Quackity and Fundy took most of the duties for today. Tubbo wanted to relax, but he had a few things to do first. Throughout the day he went around gathering Techno's items. It definitely took a while but after a lot of asking people, and getting the items in one place, he was done with step one of his plan. Fundy and Quackity stopped him multiple times to get him to relax and take it easy for the day, but when they saw how determined he was to do this they just let him do his thing.

Tubbo went back to his house, set the stuff on a table, and started to look through his chests. It took a couple minutes but he found what he was looking for. He hands grabbed a cold metal object pulling it out into view, taking a look at it in the light it was obvious it was a compass. Not his compass, no he lost that, but this was the compass they took from Phil. He wanted to give this back, to make things right, this was the first step. 

He grabbed one of his bags and started to put everything in it with the compass on top. He walked towards his ender chest and opened it, grabbing a key then closing it shut. He picked up the bag and sling it over his shoulders, the weight pulling on him but he ignored it. He started to walk to Phil's house, a few people looked his way, it wasn't everyday that the kid president was carrying a big heavy bag.

Stopping in front of Phil's door he hesitated, but soon enough, he knocked on the door. When the door opened Phil looked at Tubbo, a indescribable feeling in his eyes. Tubbo finally got the courage to speak. "U-um, hi Phil. Can I come in?..." The boy asked, he wasn't sure what Phil would say. Phil didn't respond but instead opened the door more and stepped to the side. Taking that as his invitation, Tubbo stepped into the house and started to walk towards the living room. Taking the bag off his shoulders, he set it down on the floor. Phil sat down, "So why are you here?" Phil asked, he wasn't sure whether Tubbo knew about Tommy, if this conversation was about him, maybe another Techno interrogation. Tubbo responded hesitantly "I- I'm sorry. I shouldn't have put you on house arrest or any of this, this is just- I'm just-...." As he continued talking he started to mumble, his word trailing off at the end. Tubbo took a deep breath. "I- just- here." Tubbo said as he pushed the bag towards Phil, holding the key out in his hand for Phil to take.

Phil looked between the bag, the key and Tubbo. Taking the key from the kid he held it in his hand, using the other to open the bag. Looking inside it was surprisingly Techno's things and his compass. He looked up at Tubbo with surprise written on his face. Tubbo sighed softly, looking down at his hands. "I know you know about Tommy, he and Ghostbur told me.." Phil nodded along. "But as far as I know Techno doesn't, I know we aren't welcome there, we screwed up, but if anyone was to tell him about Tommy I think you would be the best person." Phil couldn't believe it but he did at the same time. 

Phil smiled, a small barely noticeable smile, stood up and put his hand on Tubbo's head and ruffled up his hair. Tubbo looked up at Phil, "Thank you, aannd I'm assuming this is for the ankle bracelet." He said looking at the key in his hand. Tubbo stood up responding with a 'yes' and started to make his way to the door. They bid their farewells to each other as Tubbo left. Tubbo made his way home with a lighter feeling off his chest.

——

Phil watched as the kid left his house, he still didn't understand why anyone let a kid be president but he had no say in it. He looked back at the key, then it clicked on what just happened. He rushed over to the bag and took the compass out. He knew Techno lived in the snow, so he would have to get some warmer clothes. He went upstairs and grabbed some warmer clothes, went back downstairs and grabbed the bag, it was sunset by now and many people were already home eating dinner, or other activities.

He took the key and took off the ankle bracelet, it felt nice with it off. With that he started the trek to Techno's home. Once he got to the snow biome, was when his mind started to think on how he would tell Techno about Tommy.

~~~~~~~~~ 

(805 words)

Question of the day- What is your favorite hobby/hobbies?

Mine is drawing and writing.

Also 15K READS THANK YOU