Business Man

Tw: Blood, being kidnapped, violence, gang stuff, U!Remus (and all the jokes related to his humor), self-harm injuries mentioned (summary in notes. Read up to the “~” for the majority of Remus and violence)

    Virgil blinked his eyes awake, a dull throb in his head. He could feel the rush of blood trying to reach his hands which were deprived of some of what they needed. A tingle covered his body, ropes constricting his hands, ankles, and chest to the chair he sat in. His eyes flew open, panic setting in as he struggled against the restraints. His head swung wildly on his neck as he looked around the room for some answers. It was dark, possibly a basement. There was a thin mattress beside him and a table shrouded in darkness.

    Footsteps came from the hallway, three pairs Virgil guessed. The first one entered, it was the taller kid who beat him up a few months ago, followed by the more athletically built one. He sneered in their direction, but they paid him no heed as the third entered. He was dressed similarly to Virgil but was built with more muscle with a similar height. His bright green belt stood out against the dark blacks and greens of the rest of his outfit, the wallet chain hanging from it, loosely resting against his thigh. His brown hair laid messily against his head, a white streak running through the bangs. He was undoubtedly handsome to most, minus the smears of blood that littered his clothes and embedded in his mustache hairs.

Virgil’s eyes went wide as he recognized the face as his brother’s boyfriend’s brother, in which he had seen pictures and while dropping Patton off. “Remus?!” he cried.

“Evening, Virgey!” Remus squealed happily.

“But Pat-!”

“Is fine,” he finished for him. “My brother would never let me within a foot of him while I’m on a job.”

Virgil let out a little sigh of relief before the realization hit him, “On the job?”

Remus let out a happy noise, “Mhm! Did my brother never tell you?”

“I don’t speak to your brother and mine never mentioned it.” Virgil narrowed his eyes.

Remus hummed, “Oh well! The shock was well worth it!” He went over to the chair that Virgil was seated in.

~~~~~

“Now! Tell me about Janus!” Remus chirped.

“Janus? But you know him, aren’t you his ex?”

Remus buzzed his lips in thought, “Yeah, but he didn’t tell me anything. He didn’t trust me like he does you, I was just some toy for a lotta juicy sex!”

Virgil cringed, his fantasies with Janus suddenly turning sour. “And you think he trusts me?”

“He don’t treat me like how he does with you. I joined a gang, and he just said ‘k’ and broke up with me! He didn’t care about me!” Remus shook Virgil’s shoulders violently, only adding to the pain in Virgil’s skull.

Virgil tried to keep a level head and not yell back, contradicting every fiber in his body. “What exactly do you want?”

Remus giggled and clasps his hands together, still uncomfortably close to Virgil, “Info on his family and group!”

“I don’t know anyth-” he was cut off as his chair was pushed backwards and his back hit the floor, a bleeding pain spreading across the back of his head as it made contact with the concrete ground. Virgil cried out, his entire body wanting to curl up and protect itself from the incoming attacks, but the restraints refrained it from doing so.

Remus straddled his chest, sitting heavily on his stomach, making sure to make it uncomfortable. Virgil resisted the urge to throw up and took in a gasp of air instead, his gut twisting.

“Gonna tell me now, dirty boy?” He wiggled with excitement.

“I don’t have anything, Remus!” Virgil started to struggle some.

“Mmmm, nope! I don’t believe ya. I’ve seen the way he looks at you! Practically undressing ya!” Remus giggled and slapped him.

“We’re not even dating, Remus!” Virgil yelled but didn’t hear what Remus said after that, his world going dark.

Virgil woke up with a desperate gasp, pain searing every part of his body. He felt wet and cold all over, with an uncomfortable texture against his skull. His eyes couldn’t seem to focus, so he tried to use his body to assess the situation.

His head hurt the most and the uncomfortable texture was dried blood caked to his hair.

His hand felt twisted, hopefully not broken.

His clothes were soaked with water, the room temperature was freezing, so it made all his injuries burn.

There were cuts all over, the previous ones on his thighs being reopened. The biggest one was also there.

Virgil felt as the bed he was in moved a little and jerked towards the source, wondering how he didn’t hear them come in. He opened his eyes and made out the green form sitting there, Remus’s lips moving but making no noise.

He couldn’t hear a thing. Not the creak of the bed, the words of his captor, or the whimper that fell through his own lips.

SUMMARY:
Virgil discusses with Remus how Remus and Janus used to be an item before Remus joined a gang, one that rivaled with Janus’s. Because of this, Janus broke up with him. Remus seems to want information about Janus’s gangs and does not believe when he, truthfully, says he has no information on it. Virgil awakens after being knocked out to realize he cannot hear.