Chapter 25

Next day

Zachary pov.

Tank stayed the night so we all ate breakfast together. Well my mom had it in her room she wasnt feeling to good. I'm  proud of my sister. She held Tank down through his pain. Indi and I are a couple but not at the same time. We talk heavy, and I love her but it's not official. She know she mine though.

I went to my parents room to check on my mom because pops was drinking and Zania took Tank to the park so he could get some fresh air.

Me- Hey momma

Shawna- Hey at least I know somebody will check on me

Me- Niah gone to the park with Tank and pops chilling

Shawna- His chilling ass drinking mm?

Me- No ma

Shawna- Ok baby but whats up

Me- Nothing just being a mommy boy for a minute

Shawna- Ok then come on

I layed with my momma and listened to her heart beat. Why I lie to her? Well she get mad easy and he tipsy close to drunk if she know he drinking she will try to stop it. With him being kind of drunk he gone start a argument. How I know, they been through this before. A little after that cheating scam. How I know he told me. I slowly drifted off to sleep. Not trying to.

Shawna pov.

Zachary is a horrible liar. He fell asleep so I got up slowly and went downstairs to the basement. I saw chris drinking. His eyes low too so he kinda drunk. Stay calm Shawna stay calm.

Me- give me the bottle Chris

Chris- Why

Me- Your drinking your pain away well its gone be there for a while so give me the damn bottle

Chris- You not my momma

Me- I didnt ask you that nigga give me the bottle

Chris- No

He drank some and I hit the bottle and it broke on the floor.

Chri- Whats wrong with you girl

Me- Whats wrong with you nigga

He got another bottle and he had balls. This nigga splashed some on me.

Me- WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

Chris- WHO THE HELL YOU YELLING AT

Me- YOU, TRY ME CHRIS I DARE YOU TO PLEASE DO

Chris- SHAWNA SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU AIN'T SHIT WHY CANT I DRINK LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE DAMN I AM A GROWN ASS MAN

Me- NO YOU A DUMB ASS BOY

He splashed some more liquor on me and I slapped him. So much  for being calm.

Zachary pov.

I woke up to yelling and didnt see my mom and knew what was going on. I rushed to the basement and pops was squeezing the shit out of mom arms.

Me- Pops let her go

Shawna- Zach leave please

Ne- pops let her go

He looked at me then at mom and let her go. She slid to the floor and rubbed her arms.

Chris- SHIT MAN

With that he sat on the couch and rubbed down his face ans I just sat on the step and took a deep breathe. Man loosing Danny is not what we needed.

Niah pov.

Tank and I walked hand in hand in the park. I can tell he was distant. I truly feel bad for him and im grieving myself. I cant really cry though because Im trying to help my baby keep his head up. His father was like my father. He just started calling mt daughter-in-law and now he's gone.

Me- Baby you ok

Tank- Yeah why

Me- I dont know just checking

He stopped us from walking and we faced each other.

Tank- Thank you Zania you truly held a nigga down

Me- Thats what Im here for

Tank- I Love you

Me- I love Me too

He gave me a blank look and I laughed. We embraced and decided to go to his aunt London house. He should live with her to be honest.

At London house

London- Awwwn look at the power couple

We laughed and hugged her and walked stright to the kitchen.

London- How you two dealing

Me- Im ok i guess

Tank- Hold on I gotta pee

He walked away

London- How are you truly baby girl

Me- I want to cry so bad but I cant its like the tears wont fall. I been trying to keep my head up for Terrell and hold him down but i just need to grieve just like everyone else.

London- Mmm baby just because you doing girlfriend duty dont forget you do have a duty to yourself

She came over to me and gave me a hug. It's like thats all I needed. I broke down a little.

Me- Why him London whyy...he and I just got closer...he- he just called me his daughter in law why him

London- I ask myself the same thing baby trust me i understand

Well thats this chapter. Ima get to some drama because this depressing ish aint me lol, but i do hope you guys liked it. Sorry for any errors.
Luh Yahhh
°Çhigga