Chapter 33

Zion pov.

My sister has been blowing off Zach for the whole week and this weekend Mari and I are invited to Niah's and Zach's sleep over. Niah has her friends and Zach has me, Terrell, and Mark. Even though we chilling with our separate groups Zach and Niah made it clear we would do some group stuff I dont want Zachary or my sister to be uncomfortable because she blew him off.

Me- Why dont you give him a chance Mari

Mari- I'm still getting over Shawn I dont want to hurt him trying to find me

Me- Why don't you try to be his friend at least. He is a good dude be his friend

Mari- Ugh fine I won't see him until tomorrow anyway

Me- Thats not the point and you know it

Thats when I walked out with my bag because I'm going over there today.

Zania pov.

Since it was friday and we have no school monday Zachary and I are going to have a sleepover thing tomorrow to monday. I invited Kayla today because I just felt like I wanted to bond with her more.

Me- And thats the house

Kayla- Its a nice family size and you guys have a pool I wish I was related

I would say have my mom adopt her but not just yet. My mom and dad walked in with some groceries for tomorrow. They have gotten better and I thank the Lord for that. They are having a vow renewing by the end of July so things are good.

Shawna- Hey baby who is this

Me- Mommy Daddy this is Kayla

Shawna- Her friends call me mom so you can too

Chris- Im pops

Kayla- *laughs* ok

Me- We are going to hang out in the back yard

Shawna- Ok

I gave Kayla one of my swim suits that I never wore and we went to the pool.

Zachary pov.

Niah had her friends come over tomorrow because they both had a project together so they wanted to get that done. My friends are coming over today, but later. Zion is the only one with me now and we just got to my house because we met up so we can walk back to my place.

Me- Hey ma wassup pops

Shawna- Hey

Chris- Wassup

Me- Hello

Shawna- Who is this

Me- This is Zion and Zion you can call her mom and him pops or Chris

Zion- Nice to meet you two

Shawna- Niah and Kayla in the pool

Me- Ok

Niah pov.

Kayla has some pretty hair I was chilling drinking my lemonade and this girl came out the water like a model. She should be a model because she is so pretty. If I was gay (laughs).

Me- Kayla girl is I was gay I would fall and trip for you

Kayla- What ever

I decided to join her in the pool. We wanted to play pool Volleyball so we  did. As we were playing I heard the back door slide so I looked back to see my brother and Zion. I looked at Kayla and she was blushing and I started laughing. Kayla swam to the rim and sat on it. I swam to the rim but put my arms on top. Zion sat next to Kayla and I noticed he was shirtless with swim trunks like my brother. Zion is a cutie, but I got my baby and besides he is all Kayla's. I caught Zachary eye and he smirked. I got out the water and went back to chilling in the chair and Zach sat at the end.