Chapter 32

Ok so the family had a family moment and they was all good. There will be two new characters played by ky1234567 and QVEENBEYONCE1314 yall will meet them soon.

At school

Zania pov. (Her ankle is still sprained)

As I hopped into the school Tank came up to me, but I can tell he was expecting to be ignored. I guess I can use him as my help today. I only have one friend now and that's India isn't that just crazy. Kim and Keisha felt like being in crowds was more important then a true friendship.

Tank- Hey baby

Me- Hello

Tank- Look I might be friends with Star but I love you and you not going no where so stop this act and--

All I know is that I was on the floor with my ankle in so much pain and a girl next to me.

??- I'm so sorry omg are you ok

I want to ask her the same thing when I saw how tired she looked. I couldn't answer anyone all I know is that my chest was starting to get tight a little. I managed to get up because Tank carried me. The girl was looking all scared. I got my pump and took some puffs and deep breaths and I was ok.

Me- I'm ok

??- Oh good I'm so sorry

Me- It's ok...Bae rewrap my ankle

As Tank did that she was about to leave. Classes don't start for another 15 minutes.

Me- Wait!! Whats your name

??-Kayla

Me- I'm Zania people call me Niah and this is my boyfriend Terrell

Kayla- Nice to meet you two

Me- Take a seat

She sat down hesitantly, but I guess I can be nice she seems cool.

Me- Well why haven't I met you by now the school year is almost over

Kayla- I'm in the shadows type of person

Me- Well it's hard for me to be that

Kayla- Why

Tank- She is the daughter of Chris and Shawna Brown they the power couple next to Beyonce and Jay-Z

I laughed because he has never said that before.

Kayla- I like your mom more than your dad she sings about some real stuff

Me- She been through it

I got up because Tank was done he left me for Zachary and they new homie who made the basketball team with them. That's when I spotted India and Kayla stayed with me.

Me- Hey hoe

Indi- Wassup bitch who this

Me- India this is Kayla and Kayla this is India

Indi- Nice to meet you

Kayla- Same here

Indi- What classes do you have

It felt like the first day of school like this girl was truly a in the shadows person because I never noticed her. She has every class with me except advisory like how did I miss her. Well I rarely pay attention in classes so hey who knows. Indi went her separate way to her other friend which I need to meet but it can wait so I went to class with Kayla.