Chapter 1

If you read the last Chapter of I'm Legit it left off on the reception of Chris and Shawna wedding. You will rarely see Chris and Shanwa pov but you will.

Zania pov. (First pov ever)

I was acting a fool with my bestfranns. Kelly, Kesha, and India. Indi the only sophomore but who gives a damn. We were dancing and having fun. I watched how my brother stared at Indi. Why wont he talk to her. I saw his friends pop up. Tank, Justin, Mary, Jasmine. I really like Tank and he know that but he go with some chick named Star. I guess he don't want to downgrade. I dont care no more. When the chick break his heart I will be waiting. Thats when my mom noticed how down Zachary seemed and stopped dancing with my dad and went to the dj then walked toward Zachary cry baby butt.

Zachary pov

I was on my Facebook and thats when my mom took my phone.

Shanwa- Come on buga boo

Me- Why you keep calling me that

Shawna- Dont question me now lets dance booda

I laughed at her nicknames and got up. A slow song was playing and the dj said.

Dj- Lets give space for the beautiful bride and her son

I had one hand on her back and the other in her hand.

Shawna- Baby why you so down

Me- Nothing ma

Shawna- AYE DJ PUT ON SOMETHING FAST

I was laughing my mom is a fool. She started dancing and I danced with her. Thats when my sister and pops jumped on the floor and next thing you know everyone was turning up.

Everyone ate and it was time for the bride and father to dance. They dance then it was her and Chris.

Dj- Grab someone and slow dance with them before the song over

Zania pov

My girls dipped on me and Zachary actually asked Indi to dance with him. I was all happy for big bro ass. I'm all alone so I sat at a close table and watched how happy my mom and dad were. I want that. They kissed and she rested her head on his chest. She is shorter than dad even in heels. That's when someone sat next to me and I kept my attention on my mom and dad.

Tank- Hey Niah

Me- Hey

Tank- Wanna dance

Me- No thanks

Tank- Pleaseeee

Me- Ugh okay I guess

He grabbed my hand and I followed him to the dance floor. His hands went on my waist as my hands were around his neck. I looked at my brother to see Indi resting on his chest. Yeah they meant to be.

Tank- Why wont you look at me

(looked at him) Me- Better

Tank-Yep why you so hostile

Me- Im not its just kind of weird hanging with you

Tank- Why

Me- Oh please....you know I'm feeling you but you give me no reply

Tank- You know I got a girl

Me- I can be better Terrell

When I call him by his real name he know Im serious. We kept moving but it was awkward. When the song was over I tried to walk off but he grabbed me in my granny house. He took me to the room I was staying in for the weekend and slammed my door.

Tank- You want a response well here. I like you but love her and I cant lose someone I love

I gabbed his face and kissed him. Yall I added tongue and all that. And this my first kiss. He pulled back and tears were running down my face.

Me- You can not tell me you felt nothing and that your heart didnt beat faster and that I didnt get you hot because I know I did Tank. You can lose someone you like because I am the one you love

And with that I walked out the room whipping my tears. I went in the front and looked at the stars. I need my brother so I texted him to come to the front.

Zachary pov

I was in my room because I was tired and plus everyone left. My mom and dad are on their plane to Romè for their honeymoon thats why we are staying with Granny B (Chris Mom). My Iphone vibrated and I got a text.

Baby Sis 💙

Please Come to the front I need you

I put on a shirt and socks and walked downstairs. I sat on the porch across from her and saw she was crying.

Me- Why you kiss Tank

Niah- Fuck him

Me- What happened

Niah- So He drag me to my room to tell me he like me but love Star and can't lose someone he love. I kissed him and I told him he can lose someone he like because he loves me so fuck him

Me- I dont know what to say baby girl

Niah- I just want one of your bear hugs please

I got up opening my arms. She came to me and I gave her a long tight hug. I felt her sigh.

Niah- I just love your hugs

Me- I know now lets go to sleep Im tired

We walked in the house together and I walked upstairs. Her room downstairs. Wish mine was. Right when my head hit the pillow I was out.

Hey loves. Hope yall liked the first chapter. Keep reading.
°Çhïggä