Chapter 8

Zania pov.

As I walked down the hallway i felt too superior. I had tye-dye overalls (pants) with a tan crop top and my tan timberlands. I felt all eyes on me. But you know my big eared ass brother had to still my shine and started walking with me. He had on a tye-dye hoodie that said dope with tan cargos and his black timberlands. We like to match. He went to Indi. Him and Indi have gotten close but you already know she still with Marques. Tank has changed into a hoe (in a boys mind he turned into a player or the man). He played 4 girls within a month. I need to talk to him. Zachary thinks I should because he know his homie not like that. Plus he wont listen to the boys. Plus its free period. I went to the back of the school which is where majority of people go because there is a basketball court, jumpropes, and a mini parking lot, so kids drive around and blast the music. Free Period is the last period for everyone to do homework talk etc. I went to Tank car and a hoe was there.

Me-Tank lets talk

The hoe gave me a look and she walked off. She has no ass at all and tried to switch. Bitch slide.

Me- Tank I understand that you are heartbroken or whatever but its been 4 months boo move on. You might say you did but you didnt. Being a little hoe or thot holder will not mend your heart

Tank-What will then

Me- I have let you find out

Tank-Nah say it

Me- I will

Tank- Sell yourself then... why are you the one

Me- Ima r.o.d im there no matter how much you push me away. I will support you laugh with you and make your ass be confused as hell but hey relationship has their flaws

He gave me this sexy ass look. I died inside yall. He grabbed me by my waist and we kissed, but this time he he kissed me. Yasss......

Zachary pov

I saw Tank and my sister kiss. Me and Indi all happy for them because eventually they will be together. Marques gone slap the shit out of Indi but she take it like it happened before and she used to it.

Me- WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

Marques- THIS IS MY GIRL NIGGA NOT YOURS

Niah- Thats give you NO RIGHT TO HIT INDIA BITCH

That's when he hit my sister. No body will put they hand on my blood. Pops taught me that since i can remember. She looked at me and I saw her busted lip. Nigga done fucked up. I punched the shit out of him that he fell and my knuckles was throbbing. But im not done. I was beating the shit out of him. All I heard was "STOP ZACH STOP"I dont want to stop until this nigga stop breathing. I felt some body pull me and i was being dragged away from him.

Indi- Marques I cant do this. Its over

About damn time. I saw what I did to him and I fucked his ass up. I might get suspended oh well. Thats when the principal called me to his office.

Zania pov

They called my mom and dad and they was up here to quick. My daddy was on 10. He wanted to kill Marques. I never seen my dad or brother this mad. My mom didnt even care that Zachary got suspened for the rest of the week. They gave me and Indi a ice pack and we all got in the car.

I saw how my dad was driving. He was gripping the steering wheel.

Me- Daddy Im okay calm down

Chris- Its not just that baby. Not only did this nigga hit my damn daughter, he hit my daughter

Me-What?

Shawna- He talking about Indi. You know she family

I smiled. I looked over at my brother and he was looking at his knuckles. I touched his hand sense Indi was in the middle.

Me- Thank you

Zachary- Yeah Yeah

I gigled and looked back out the window.

Indi pov.

I looked at Zachary and he really looked mad. We got in the house and I told Niah I was going to check on Zachary. I went in his room and he was face timing Aubrey. So I sat on the floor in front of the door.

Zachary- Yeah my knuckles hurt

Aubrey- Awwwnnn babe ima come over then

Zachary- Nah we still have company

Aubrey- India huh

Zachary- And her mom

Aubrey- She see you all the time tell them to leave

Zachary- I would curse your ass out but ima stay cool cuz im still pissed and might say something i might regret. So ima hang up okay. I will text you later

With that he hung up on her. I bet she mad.

Me-That was not right

Zachary- she keep picking arguments with me and expect me to take her shit like her ex im not a bitch nigga. She keep taking my kindness for a weakness

I got up and layed next to him on his bed. I kissed his cheek and his knuckles. I massaged his knuckles and my lips rested on his cheek.

Me- Thank you. Today I saw what I needed, but noticed I will have to wait. I love you too Zachary

And with that I left to Niah room.

Me likey this...wbu

~Oh na na na...She is in love tonight~